This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

RIP Caitriona Lucas - Irish Coast Guard
Caitriona Lucas, Doolin unit of Irish Coast Guard, who lost her life in the line of duty.
Rest in Peace.
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are filled with doubts while the stupid people are full of confidence...
R.I.P.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Rest in Peace.
It is a tragic accident, and poor consolation to her family, but there is also no greater nobility than to Give one's life while trying to save others.
RIP
We are the willing, led by the unknowning, doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.
RIP
RIP.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Email: echo59@esforum.org            PGP key: AF7C8C3B