This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

This would make Thatcher blush
http://www.thejournal.ie/leo-varadkar-2-...8-May2017/

So the leading candidate for Taoiseach wants to bring industrial relations back to the stone ages.

We need to keep this kind of neo liberalism out of Irish politics.
Whatever your reaching for better be a sandwich....coz your gonna eat it......
hes a man of no substance. Wants to ban strike action? Well I guess he has no idea how the legal system or Eu operate. Thats encouraging

His departments have never improved, none. In fact whenever he is handed a portfolio he seems to stop talking about it. On that basis make his the boss and we may never hear him speak again  19
Before contacting us, please read our Help section especially if its about VerificationSwap area or obtaining a Site email address. After that, you can contact me by either PM or E-mail and I will do my best to help.
Politically he's to the right of Atilla the Hun. A private school educated Tory who is all talk but no track record.
We trained hard ... but it seemed that every time we were beginning to form up into teams we would be reorganized. I was to learn later in life that we tend to meet any new situation by reorganizing; and a wonderful method it can be for creating the illusion of progress while producing confusion, inefficiency, and demoralization.
(22-05-2017, 07:44 PM)The Gap Wrote: Politically he's to the right of Atilla the Hun. A private school educated Tory who is all talk but no track record.

Oh, but he's young, half Indian and gay didn't you know?!

I'd prefer Coveney to be honest even though he seems to have a similar upper class background. At a flood incident he visited a few years back he stuck on a dry suit and helped pull a boat full of his policical colleagues though the incident site. Spoke well too I thought.
We are the willing, led by the unknowning, doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.
And wasn't it banning strikes that brought General Franco to power in Spain ( a character Fine Gael apparently much admired...)??

Never mind the Troika, we'll need the International Brigade to save us from the fascists .

The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are filled with doubts while the stupid people are full of confidence...
From FB[Image: e08a881fceb1bc46d3777d1f73ae2ce3.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
JUST CALL ME PROBIE
(22-05-2017, 09:47 PM)Brigade Wrote: And wasn't it banning strikes that brought General Franco to power in Spain ( a character Fine Gael apparently much admired...)??

Never mind the Troika, we'll need the International Brigade to save us from the fascists .

Aye, Leo's political ancestors mentioned in this blessed as they soled under the swastika to ! Some choice in 🇮🇪 Meehole Procrastination Martin, Howlin, Gerry "i was never in the ra" "but they haven't gone away you know" Adams, Leo "Thatcher" Varadkar or a bunch of won't pay let others pay coz were ENTITLED!!! numpties. This country is well & truly fooked!!

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk