This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

EMT recertification
Has anyone let their EMT registration lapse and tried to get it back? If so, how easy is it to do? What hoops to PHECC make you go through.
The reason I let it lapse it I moved to the UK where I work for a frontline NHS ambulance service so I thought I wouldn't use it again but I was wrong! Any advice would be helpful.
I know someone who didn't reregister on time. Went to do it but couldn't produce a CFR A which they had. But their employer lost that cert. Took a while but back registered and active now

Contact Claire in PHECC very very helpful by all accounts and more than willing to give you a dig out through the whole process

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
JUST CALL ME PROBIE
Hooch is your man, he's actually quite a useful contact when it comes to phecc
The less you give a feck, The happier you'll be!!
Thanks for the replies, looks like I would have a lot of work to get it back. I would have to do the CFRA again amongst updating my CPG's. I would love if there was some sort of reciprocal grades between the UK and Ireland
(Yesterday, 04:57 PM)TraineeEMT Wrote: Thanks for the replies, looks like I would have a lot of work to get it back. I would have to do the CFRA again amongst updating my CPG's. I would love if there was some sort of reciprocal grades between the UK and Ireland

That would be too easy though, if you think you have it bad there's a cleaner in one of the hospital's here who's a para in Poland but can't get her qual recognised here.
The less you give a feck, The happier you'll be!!
Could depend how long you are off the register. Where you on the HCPC register at a similar grade? If you were and have proof of that and any CPC you have a good chance.

Anyhow best thing is to contact PHECC directly and chat with Claire, she is so friendly and helpful. I only just done my annual registration there last week with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The man who never made a mistake never made anything!