This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Its that time of year again, when we are getting ready for Christmas, family and Santa. Sadly not everyone will be looking forward with anticipation, instead simple hoping for food, warmth or a small present. Thankfully there are goups like 'Little Blue Heroes' and 'Barnados' out there. Both help the youngest and most vulnerable in society and this Christmas we ask that you join us in making a donation at https://www.littleblueheroes.org/donate/ or https://www.barnardos.ie/christmas

Corny Joke of the Day Thread
Things are so bad I had to sell my chicken dating site, just to make hens meet ....
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are filled with doubts while the stupid people are full of confidence...
I went to the zoo. There was only one dog in the whole zoo. It was a shih tzu.
It's not the HSE's opinion, it's not managements opinion, it's mine. All mine.
How do you make a duck a famous singer?

Put it in the oven until its Bill Withers

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
JUST CALL ME PROBIE
I can't for the life of me remember the name of the guy in the Hunchback of Notre Dame.
But his face rings a bell.....
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are filled with doubts while the stupid people are full of confidence...
I was going to tell a joke about fishing !

But I forgot the line
Proudly Confounding everyone since 2006. [Image: eck13.gif]
Earlier today I saw some kids throwing scrabble tiles at each other.

It’s all fun and games until someone loses an i.
We are the willing, led by the unknowning, doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.
How do you find Will Smith in the snow?

Look for the fresh prints

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
If i filmed a police car perusing a Camero could i advertise it with the tag line "An action movie featuring Chevy Chase" ?
Can’t believe someone broke into my house last night and stole my limbo stick. How low can you get?
We are the willing, led by the unknowning, doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.
Have you have thought what you can do with elastic bands?
It'll stretch your imagination....
I had a dream the other night. I was in the Sahara having a threesome with French air hostesses.
It was a mirage-a-trois.
Been there it was awesome
Proudly Confounding everyone since 2006. [Image: eck13.gif]
Why couldn't rex bark?.........because he was a goldfish?
The less you give a feck, The happier you'll be!!
Father is washing the car with his son

Son:"Dad can't we use a sponge?"
Did you hear about the magic cow?

It walked down the road and turned into a field

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Which spice girl can hold the most petrol?

Geri can.
The best gift you can give to someone is your time, because you are giving them something you can never get back.
Just bought two pieces of venison for dinner.
Never again, two deer....