This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Its that time of year again, when we are getting ready for Christmas, family and Santa. Sadly not everyone will be looking forward with anticipation, instead simple hoping for food, warmth or a small present. Thankfully there are goups like 'Little Blue Heroes' and 'Barnados' out there. Both help the youngest and most vulnerable in society and this Christmas we ask that you join us in making a donation at https://www.littleblueheroes.org/donate/ or https://www.barnardos.ie/christmas

Wierd one for any ES member Clare / Galway direction.
Have any of you come across a dark coloured van, full blues & two's bit totally unmarked on ye're travels. One passed me today going Shannon direction. Just curious as to who it might be ?
E-mail or  PM me.

Irish medic, Moderator,
Emergency services forum
Transit?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
JUST CALL ME PROBIE
Nope, can't ever recall seeing that.
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are filled with doubts while the stupid people are full of confidence...
Nope never seen the like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those who can, do.

Those who can't do, teach.

Those who can't do or teach....... Manage!
I have had blue and red light bar on top belonged to the central mental hospital.
"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get by in places where its spoken"

Before contacting us please read the help files on site Verification, E-mail and Support. Then when your ready you can E-mail me to apply for Verification or become a Supporter.
Yeah TBreak. Navy or Black transit with full length flash bar
E-mail or  PM me.

Irish medic, Moderator,
Emergency services forum
GNIB?

I've seen them in similar

JUST CALL ME PROBIE
GNIB have plain vans, old battered things. Dont think they have light bars though
Before contacting us, please read our Help section especially if its about Verification or obtaining a Site email address. After that, you can contact me by either PM or E-mail and I will do my best to help.
Ive seen a navy new style transit outside GNIB on the quays and around the airport

Think it had a clear lightbar on it. Couldnt be certain

JUST CALL ME PROBIE
Thanks guys. Whoever it was was in a hurry somewhere anyway
E-mail or  PM me.

Irish medic, Moderator,
Emergency services forum
Think medicall have one for mental health retrieval jobs.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
"Private Number Calling" - As if im going to answer that!!!
(12-10-2017, 12:32 AM)Scuba Wrote: Think medicall have one for mental health retrieval jobs.

Think your on the money there, as far as I can remember they have one in Limerick and one in Cork for Munster but with dash lights no lightbar
The less you give a feck, The happier you'll be!!
(12-10-2017, 12:32 AM)Scuba Wrote: Think medicall have one for mental health retrieval jobs.

Because mental health patients need full blues to get them to Resus.....oh.....wait......they don't.  22
It's not the HSE's opinion, it's not managements opinion, it's mine. All mine.
This post has been repped by: thehawk (4),

(12-10-2017, 12:49 PM)MRX Wrote:

Because mental health patients need full blues to get them to Resus.....oh.....wait......they don't.  22

Well if they're schizophrenic you might be carrying more than you started with and one of them might be sick.....
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are filled with doubts while the stupid people are full of confidence...
All the GNIB vans around Dublin are unmarked, they've a newish transit minibus and 2 unmarked transit vans

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
What's the logic in having light bars but no markings? I kinda feel that's like shouting "look at me!!! But don't ask who I am!!"
Private ambulance. Ive bumped into it too. Actually ine of the legit outfits, no idea why they need it ummarked
Cheers Columbo. Whilst I'm on about this shite, any of the Dublin lads know why that funeral company in Dublin have to have a "private ambulance" marked up with battenburg & lights etc to shift a dead body ?
E-mail or  PM me.

Irish medic, Moderator,
Emergency services forum
And love using bus lanes!

JUST CALL ME PROBIE
Ah Stafford’s the death ambulance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those who can, do.

Those who can't do, teach.

Those who can't do or teach....... Manage!