This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Happy Christmas
Happy Christmas!
Hope everyone has a great Christmas and gets some family time and that Santa comes to everyone....
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are filled with doubts while the stupid people are full of confidence...
Many happy returns

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk
Wishing you and all your families and loved ones a very Merry Christmas, let’s hope it’s one of great happiness, good health and joy for all.
"Choose to be great, choose to be powerful beyond measure"
Email me Here
The Couch, an area to discuss issues of Welfare, Discipline, Peer Support and Concern
Stresskills for further articles and information
Have a safe night for those of you caught to work when everyone else is at home stuffing their faces with food and alcohol...
Merry Christmas to all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster.

[Image: SARGE300_zpsb3d5acad.png]
Have a good one folks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
JUST CALL ME PROBIE
Merry Christmas all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those who can, do.

Those who can't do, teach.

Those who can't do or teach....... Manage!
Have a Holly jolly Christmas folks it's the best time of the year....... apparently!
The less you give a feck, The happier you'll be!!
Happy Christmas all, hope everyone is having a good day
We are the willing, led by the unknowning, doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.
Happy Christmas everybody!
Whatever your reaching for better be a sandwich....coz your gonna eat it......
Danish Butter Cookies..... is there a better Christmas treat!? [Image: 5c3118cce64101acc8d5137c738c5e83.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
"Private Number Calling" - As if im going to answer that!!!
(27-12-2017, 05:33 PM)Scuba Wrote: Danish Butter Cookies..... is there a better Christmas treat!? [Image: 5c3118cce64101acc8d5137c738c5e83.jpg]

Now you have opened a can of worms!! Can't beat moms mince pies still warm from the oven!! Merry Christmas all
3 out of 4 of Indiana Jones, Willy Wonka, Die Hard, Miracle on 34th Street, Willy Wonka again, one tin of Quality Street and half a case of wine.
First Xmas I haven’t had to work a single day of in 25 years, and I’m enjoying every unhealthy minute of it. And not a single box of the biscuit that shall not be spoken about has entered the house.
Now will it be Where Eagles Dare or Midnight Run tonight?
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are filled with doubts while the stupid people are full of confidence...
Definitely Where Eagles Dare!

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk