Electric Scooters etc

<p>The Greens are taking over and soon nobody will be able to afford to drive.&nbsp;</p><p><br></p><p>Electric stand on Scooters much like the push scooters kids use are everywhere. I have seen so many of these&nbsp;scooters already in Dublin. And see the advances in this area from motorbikes to all types of electric and hybrid vehicles.&nbsp;</p><p><br></p><p>Personally, I think they should incentives all who can&nbsp;to move towards Electric/combo motorbikes etc. they have come so far in their ability to match that of petroleum driven vehicles.&nbsp;</p><p><br></p><p>The&nbsp;time it takes to charge cars and the lack of charging stations means we are years and years behind in this area but electric bikes, scooters and then &nbsp;motorbikes would be much easier to incentives and put in place.&nbsp;</p><p><br></p><p>So, what is the law around these&nbsp;machines I wonder?&nbsp; And do you see many now yourselves.&nbsp;</p>

"Choose to be great, choose to be powerful beyond measure"
Gardasupport
Supporting our Emergency Services FaceBook Page 

<p>test</p><p><br></p><p><b>test</b></p><p><br></p><p><i>test</i></p>

Before contacting us, please read our Help section. Afterwards, you can contact me by PM or E-mail for further help.

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.thejourn...9/%3famp=1

"Choose to be great, choose to be powerful beyond measure"
Gardasupport
Supporting our Emergency Services FaceBook Page