Electric Scooters etc

<p>The Greens are taking over and soon nobody will be able to afford to drive.&nbsp;</p><p><br></p><p>Electric stand on Scooters much like the push scooters kids use are everywhere. I have seen so many of these&nbsp;scooters already in Dublin. And see the advances in this area from motorbikes to all types of electric and hybrid vehicles.&nbsp;</p><p><br></p><p>Personally, I think they should incentives all who can&nbsp;to move towards Electric/combo motorbikes etc. they have come so far in their ability to match that of petroleum driven vehicles.&nbsp;</p><p><br></p><p>The&nbsp;time it takes to charge cars and the lack of charging stations means we are years and years behind in this area but electric bikes, scooters and then &nbsp;motorbikes would be much easier to incentives and put in place.&nbsp;</p><p><br></p><p>So, what is the law around these&nbsp;machines I wonder?&nbsp; And do you see many now yourselves.&nbsp;</p>

"Choose to be great, choose to be powerful beyond measure"
Gardasupport
Supporting our Emergency Services FaceBook Page 

<p>test</p><p><br></p><p><b>test</b></p><p><br></p><p><i>test</i></p>

Before contacting us, please read our Help section. Afterwards, you can contact me by PM or E-mail for further help.

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.thejourn...9/%3famp=1

"Choose to be great, choose to be powerful beyond measure"
Gardasupport
Supporting our Emergency Services FaceBook Page 

I've already attended one RTC involving a car and an electric scooter. Users treat them like bikes and go between footpaths, bus lanes and regular carriageways. Tiny lights on them (if lucky) and most users don't wearing helmets. It's only a matter of time before someone is killed off one of them.

We are the willing, led by the unknowning, doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.