This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Gallery Thread
I think to be fair the reason for the air dump is that the air suspension is self levelling on the Scanias so it can mean if you are on uneven ground it will raise by itself making it difficult to reach the roof access for everyone not just midgets?
The USB chargers are a must now, a huge amount of electronics be it tablet pcs or even lights or thermal image cameras are now charged via USB so common sense to put plenty of them on the appliance.
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are filled with doubts while the stupid people are full of confidence...
It has been a while. A few from the DFB
[Image: 35074972631_663d8cbb3d_c.jpg]
[Image: 35074970101_168fced68f_c.jpg]
[Image: 34360698364_741d4b5677_c.jpg]
[Image: 35145700056_bd639e8b84_c.jpg]
Where there is no guidance, a nation falls, but in an abundance of counselors there is safety (Proverbs 11:14)
For by wise guidance you can wage your war, and in abundance of counselors there is victory (Proverbs 24:6)

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by mainstream media & incomptent managers, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of excrement by the clean end
A few more from DFB
[Image: 35185752905_dd3e38fd46_c.jpg]
[Image: 35125475336_691b283958_c.jpg]
[Image: 34355649073_58024ca190_c.jpg]
[Image: 35165543385_428d5b61af_c.jpg]
[Image: 34376386003_64d6870f3b_c.jpg]
Where there is no guidance, a nation falls, but in an abundance of counselors there is safety (Proverbs 11:14)
For by wise guidance you can wage your war, and in abundance of counselors there is victory (Proverbs 24:6)

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by mainstream media & incomptent managers, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of excrement by the clean end
ex DFB I'm guessing?

[Image: 10_06_09_17_6_17_27.jpeg]
http://www.esforum.org - Home of the real emergency service personnel.

http://www.facebook.com/emergencysf
I would assume so

Used by cleansing dept of DCC Im assuming

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
JUST CALL ME PROBIE
Ex training centre.
We trained hard ... but it seemed that every time we were beginning to form up into teams we would be reorganized. I was to learn later in life that we tend to meet any new situation by reorganizing; and a wonderful method it can be for creating the illusion of progress while producing confusion, inefficiency, and demoralization.
Who are this crowd???
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are filled with doubts while the stupid people are full of confidence...
Coast guard badge in window too.
The less you give a feck, The happier you'll be!!
If you trace ambulance dot i.e. You are sent here http://medicalcar.ie/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ate they STILL in business. They had a number of cars parked in Connolly hospital car park until a month ago and then they disappeared.
We trained hard ... but it seemed that every time we were beginning to form up into teams we would be reorganized. I was to learn later in life that we tend to meet any new situation by reorganizing; and a wonderful method it can be for creating the illusion of progress while producing confusion, inefficiency, and demoralization.
How did you connect them with the photo ???
click the photo, open in new tab, all becomes clear.
(08-09-2017, 11:33 PM)Brigade Wrote: How did you connect them with the photo ??

The email address on the front of the jeep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They had a highroof hiace on the road for years too

JUST CALL ME PROBIE
They also had the Hyundai trajet
E-mail or  PM me.

Irish medic, Moderator,
Emergency services forum
Something tells me they were just couries for charts and medical equipment. I could be wrong though

JUST CALL ME PROBIE
(09-09-2017, 03:01 PM)EMTeabreak Wrote: They had a highroof hiace on the road for years too

That's still on the road I saw it about 2 weeks ago
Cork Fire Brigade electric vehicle. Responds to cardiac calls.
[Image: f1aef4b7af40d74425364946a801b322.jpg]
The best gift you can give to someone is your time, because you are giving them something you can never get back.
Hybrid & electric motors are way forward, range anxiety is all that's holding them back now, especially sine they are now not resembling something designed by an urangutan on acid! Ill go hybrid next time & I'd say electric for herself

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk
Yep I think you're spot on. They've gone beyond the lunatic green agenda and are almost mainstream now.
I'd be seriously interested in buying a fully electric car but the choice is still poor.
I believe the ESB will only provide the free home high speed charging for the first 20k customers or something.
After that it's full cost and probably six month installation wait.