This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Its that time of year again, when we are getting ready for Christmas, family and Santa. Sadly not everyone will be looking forward with anticipation, instead simple hoping for food, warmth or a small present. Thankfully there are goups like 'Little Blue Heroes' and 'Barnados' out there. Both help the youngest and most vulnerable in society and this Christmas we ask that you join us in making a donation at https://www.littleblueheroes.org/donate/ or https://www.barnardos.ie/christmas

Gallery Thread
(06-11-2017, 06:24 PM)foreign Wrote: Spotted in the Phoenix Park today.

New tender testing I'm guessing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pogan,proud to be a member of ESF since Jul 2010
Supervisor of Crime Prevention Section of Emergency Services Forum
Contact me by mail at pogan@esforum.org
What BMW series is that?

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk
(06-11-2017, 06:28 PM)62colmm Wrote: What BMW series is that?

1 series

Anyone know about rumours of BMW & hyundai Tuscon for Roads Policing Units or Traffic Corps for dinosaurs such as myself

1 series? Sweet jeebus on a bmx!

(06-11-2017, 06:30 PM)62colmm Wrote: Anyone know about rumours of BMW & hyundai Tuscon for Roads Policing Units or Traffic Corps for dinosaurs such as myself

I saw what I thought was a Santa Fe marked up at the driving school DMR last week, it may well have been a Tucson, my knowledge of Hyundais is limited
Bought this runaround for the brigade last week. 13,000 miles, spent most of its life parked up.
I think we going go carry sandbags and traffic cones it.....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are filled with doubts while the stupid people are full of confidence...
(06-11-2017, 09:12 PM)Brigade Wrote: Bought this runaround for the brigade last week. 13,000 miles, spent most of its life parked up.

That one of the former ND decontamination units? Apparently all the gear reached its use by date and the decision was not to replace...
The best gift you can give to someone is your time, because you are giving them something you can never get back.
(06-11-2017, 06:30 PM)62colmm Wrote: Anyone know about rumours of BMW & hyundai Tuscon for Roads Policing Units or Traffic Corps for dinosaurs such as myself

Heard that too!

(06-11-2017, 10:01 PM)LPP Wrote:
(06-11-2017, 09:12 PM)Brigade Wrote: Bought this runaround for the brigade last week. 13,000 miles, spent most of its life parked up.

That one of the former ND decontamination units? Apparently all the gear reached its use by date and the decision was not to replace...

Former hazmat unit. They originally bought 80 MAN'S in various set ups, they've taken 8 off the run due to perceived decreased risk of terrorist attack involving hazmats. The Gas tight suits they used had a ten year lifespan extended by two years and now rather than re equip them all they've reduced the number of them.
Bought it for very small money and Moffat forklift comes with it.
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are filled with doubts while the stupid people are full of confidence...
(06-11-2017, 06:29 PM)pogan Wrote:
(06-11-2017, 06:28 PM)62colmm Wrote: What BMW series is that?

1 series

Sure it's not the 2 series?
http://www.esforum.org - Home of the real emergency service personnel.

http://www.facebook.com/emergencysf