This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Gallery Thread
(05-01-2018, 11:33 PM)Kevin Wrote: [Image: DSzlvHIWsAESfXi?format=jpg]

BMW i3 demonstrator electric car on the way over.

Looks like a BMW 3 series that has driven into the back of a truck and been rear ended by another.

Sent from my Nokia 3210i using WAP

Is there someplace to plug them in? Must be a "buy 10 BMW 520, get one PHEV free"
No doubt it is. But I'm afraid to ask, what do they get free for buying hyundai crap?

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk
(06-01-2018, 07:15 PM)62colmm Wrote: No doubt it is. But I'm afraid to ask, what do they get free for buying hyundai crap?

Free factory recall?
(06-01-2018, 01:46 PM)62colmm Wrote: Did you mean "vignale" DMR Traffic have a vignale mondeo inherited from now retired AC Byrne.

Yes I do! Correct the spelling above. Also estate version too nice job! Would like to see some marked one I know it’s psni dog unit but great drive

[Image: 242034bbe36f9e3e6540bc9d541eb40a.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pogan,proud to be a member of ESF since Jul 2010
Supervisor of Crime Prevention Section of Emergency Services Forum
Contact me by mail at pogan@esforum.org
Heard an unsubstantiated rumour that Ford may be back as a supplier. I have a 1.6tdci hatchback from new, great drive comfortable and roomy (I have 3 teenagers & they are not small!) in 2 litre guise would be perfect as regards District Patrol Cars for money job spends. Can also, I believe be sourced in awd though not yet on market in Europe. Oh, & mine would piss on a 1.7 i40 on a drag start.

Have to say I loved the kick in the arse from a 2l Mondeo Duratorq Turbo. 143 HP compared to the pointlessness of the 113 hp I40.
That said, Ford are still very pricy compared the the koreap.
Can see them going for focus over mondeo, that said the Kuga is available on the current catalog, with the same engine and drivetrain as a mondeo, for less money.
(07-01-2018, 01:22 AM)Dirtyshirt72 Wrote: Have to say I loved the kick in the arse from a 2l Mondeo Duratorq Turbo. 143 HP compared to the pointlessness of the 113 hp I40.
That said, Ford are still very pricy compared the the koreap.
Can see them going for focus over mondeo, that said the Kuga is available on the current catalog, with the same engine and drivetrain as a mondeo, for less money.

[Image: 1a035a3263a4d8300524d3304fc4eca0.jpg]

Supposedly this is for RPU instead of I40s from now on.

Mondeo way better car cheaper than the BMW anyway.

(06-01-2018, 07:12 PM)Dirtyshirt72 Wrote:
(05-01-2018, 11:33 PM)Kevin Wrote: [Image: DSzlvHIWsAESfXi?format=jpg]

BMW i3 demonstrator electric car on the way over.

Looks like a BMW 3 series that has driven into the back of a truck and been rear ended by another.

Sent from my Nokia 3210i using WAP

Is there someplace to plug them in? Must be a "buy 10 BMW 520, get one PHEV free"

And apparently the i3 is a CBD3 car due to power to weight ratio, it’s over the 80
that policy has rightly f##ked over

Another beemer which I presume is a demo too has been floating round the OBI the last few weeks[Image: 07cbec5ee20a809b6ff676a900079846.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
JUST CALL ME PROBIE
(07-01-2018, 09:33 AM)EMTeabreak Wrote: Another beemer which I presume is a demo too has been floating round the OBI the last few weeks[Image: 07cbec5ee20a809b6ff676a900079846.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ya saw up in the park couple weeks Bäck tested by transport section

Car that was being chased crashed into a taxi on Queen St. Dublin.
http://www.esforum.org - Home of the real emergency service personnel.

http://www.facebook.com/emergencysf