This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The New TV Thread.
Lads, RTEs Prime Time tonight is showing the footage that started an AGS investigation into several crèches.

It will be only showing it once and it will not be uploading it to RTE Player. It should make for controversial TV sparking a lot of debate.
It's not the HSE's opinion, it's not managements opinion, it's mine. All mine.
(28-05-2013, 07:31 PM)MRX Wrote: Lads, RTEs Prime Time tonight is showing the footage that started an AGS investigation into several crèches.

It will be only showing it once and it will not be uploading it to RTE Player. It should make for controversial TV sparking a lot of debate.

Saw it last night. Petty in places (eg doctoring attendence records for more funding) I thought but got very serious including physical abuse as it went on. The last place Links was shocking. The foreign sounding girl and the Ulster girl are in deep shit. The way the kids were man handled was disgusting.
Better to have a Taser and not need it, than need a Taser and not have it.
Is anyone watching the fall?
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster.

[Image: SARGE300_zpsb3d5acad.png]
Oh yes, yes I am. I think Gillian looks great in that blouse 75
Proudly Confounding everyone since 2006. [Image: eck13.gif]
The Fall! Who isnt watching it.great stuff!
Better to have a Taser and not need it, than need a Taser and not have it.
Gillian Anderson looks hot to trot. Man I remember watching the X-Files, oh Scully!!!

Imagine her as your supt! Oh yes!!
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster.

One super you wouldnt mind 'working under' Silop???

:D
Whatever your reaching for better be a sandwich....coz your gonna eat it......
(29-05-2013, 07:06 PM)silop10 Wrote: Is anyone watching the fall?

Brilliant show!! Get rid of fair city
pogan,proud to be a member of ESF since Jul 2010
Supervisor of Crime Prevention Section of Emergency Services Forum
Contact me by mail at pogan@esforum.org
(29-05-2013, 09:09 PM)Tactimule Wrote: One super you wouldnt mind 'working under' Silop???

:D

Under, over, standing up or lying down makes no odds to me.

I bought the box set of Love/Hate before Christmas and only got a chance to start watching it about two weeks ago.

I have NEVER seen it before this. It is the best production that RTE has EVER produced. Each episode was better than the last. And as regards the last episode of series 3, I didn't expect that!

Roll on series 4! Fantastic.
Love love hate 19

TheTeaInEMT has got me hooked on Thirdwatch again been watching every episode again up till season 4 19

havent seen the Fall yet wish too see it asap
Volunteers Are Unpaid , Not Because They Are Worthless. But Because They  Are Priceless !!!
Watching Territory Cops and every row they show involves some drunken Irish lad or girl causing problems.

(31-05-2013, 11:24 AM)silop10 Wrote: Watching Territory Cops and every row they show involves some drunken Irish lad or girl causing problems.

Costa del cops is the same. Irish and British drunken louts
Before contacting us, please read our Help section especially if its about VerificationSwap area or obtaining a Site email address. After that, you can contact me by either PM or E-mail and I will do my best to help.
http://youtu.be/T3T-evQZiQo
Can not wait for this.

Documentary on tonight TV3 10 O CLOCK Countdown to a killing. Tonight's episode the murder of Detective Garda Jerry McCabe
Looking forward to that myself Silop
 photo BBGOODMANROUND.png
Hearing about the passing of James Gandolfi this morning - think I'll dig out the Sopranos boxset tonight to watch an episode of what was pretty much the best ever TV show.
Would you believe I've never seen a single episode......16
(20-06-2013, 07:07 PM)MRX Wrote: Would you believe I've never seen a single episode......16

Never got into it at all

(20-06-2013, 08:13 PM)silop10 The Stinger. Wrote:
(20-06-2013, 07:07 PM)MRX Wrote: Would you believe I've never seen a single episode......16

Never got into it at all

me neither!!