This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The New TV Thread.
Never watched it either but have the boxset. I'll leave it til winter and the long dark nights before I'll watch it.
Watching seal team six the raid on Osama bin laden very good
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster.

[Image: SARGE300_zpsb3d5acad.png]
(20-06-2013, 11:03 PM)silop10 The Stinger. Wrote: Watching seal team six the raid on Osama bin laden very good

What channel that on ?
Volunteers Are Unpaid , Not Because They Are Worthless. But Because They  Are Priceless !!!
It was a TV movie made for the Discovery channel. Found it on the US Netflix
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster.

(21-06-2013, 09:42 AM)silop10 The Stinger. Wrote: It was a TV movie made for the Discovery channel. Found it on the US Netflix

I though it was better than Zero Dark Thirty.

http://www.esforum.org - Home of the real emergency service personnel.

http://www.facebook.com/emergencysf
It was deadly. Far better than it.

Has anyone being watching Oliver Stone's Untold History of the United States??

Glastonbury on BBC all weekend. The Arctic monkeys are on the pyramid stage at the mo
We are the willing, led by the unknowning, doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.
RTE are showing all three seasons of Love/Hate starting next Friday night, 2 episodes at a time.....yes please! 19

The new series of Top Gear starts this Sunday on BBC2 and HD......who doesn't like Top Gear?? 19
It's not the HSE's opinion, it's not managements opinion, it's mine. All mine.
Watching the secret service on discovery history, very interesting even features "the beast" getting stuck in Dublin hehehehehe!!!
Watching Grand Prix: The Killer Years on BBC 4, again. Incredible documentary.
Docco on Nat Geo now aboutLance Armstrong if your interested!
Whatever your reaching for better be a sandwich....coz your gonna eat it......
Is it Drugs Inc.????
Pretty much should have been! The flecked had more drugs in him than a large branch of Sam McCawleys!
Whatever your reaching for better be a sandwich....coz your gonna eat it......
A new series starting on TV3 in 5 mins, (8.30), Highland Rescue.......sounds good.
It's not the HSE's opinion, it's not managements opinion, it's mine. All mine.
(16-07-2013, 08:02 PM)Tactimule Wrote: Docco on Nat Geo now aboutLance Armstrong if your interested!

Good documentary

Shame they couldn't catch him during his wins, kinda worrying as this years Tour been marred by massive drugs allegations for Sky
The man who never made a mistake never made anything!
Boston's Finest starting Wednesday 10pm on Watch (Sky 214)

Exciting reality series following Boston police officers, executive produced by Donnie Wahlberg. Jenn Penton is passionate about getting drugs off the streets.

Season1/1, Episode 1/8, Length 1 hour,

Sky TV Link

It may be worth a watch.
mbeire, proud to be a member of Emergency Services Forum.
Already have the sky box set to series link.
"Private Number Calling" - As if im going to answer that!!!
(11-08-2013, 09:09 PM)Scuba Wrote: Already have the sky box set to series link.

Hopefully it's going to be a good show. 75
mbeire, proud to be a member of Emergency Services Forum.
Its available on youtube anyway lads. Its worth a look if nothing else.
"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get by in places where its spoken"

Before contacting us please read the help files on site Verification, E-mail and Support. Then when your ready you can E-mail me to apply for Verification or become a Supporter.