This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

St John Ambulance Ireland
Jamie21 you clearly forget that without dedication from the voluntary organisations many events enjoyed by thousands of people cannot go ahead, for example in the last month, The Ploughing Championships 80,000+ a day cover by OMAC, Electric Picnic 50,000+ for the weekend covered by IRC, both All Ireland finals 80,000+ covered by SJAB. Not to mention every GAA, rugby, soccer, equestrian event, other sporting events, community events, patient transports, First Aid and CPR promotion in the community that also cannot take place without vols from OMAC, IRC, SJAB & CD.

So you allegedly met with one or two whom you were not happy with, because they though your wrist was sprained not fractured, that mistake can be make by EFR/EMT/P/AP/Nurse/Doctor. Did you complain to the org at the time? If not, then you have no cause for complaining now.
H
(21-09-2015, 08:20 PM)Jamie21 Wrote: Patient 23 year old died at a marathon. Something sounds wrong there. How they lose a such a young patient. They must of tryed their major water as what they do at a road race I was at they were there and they attended the lad and gave him water. Shur that's not in any cpgs as an EFR my self

Just seeing this now. He was 23 and you're wondering why he was lost? 

I lost a two year old. And a four year old. And an eight year old. 

Am I doing something wrong? Your ignorance amazes me. I haven't even read the rest of the thread. That's my reply.
It's not the HSE's opinion, it's not managements opinion, it's mine. All mine.
This post has been repped by: LPP (4),