This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Its that time of year again, when we are getting ready for Christmas, family and Santa. Sadly not everyone will be looking forward with anticipation, instead simple hoping for food, warmth or a small present. Thankfully there are goups like 'Little Blue Heroes' and 'Barnados' out there. Both help the youngest and most vulnerable in society and this Christmas we ask that you join us in making a donation at https://www.littleblueheroes.org/donate/ or https://www.barnardos.ie/christmas

Is pinching a patient considered assault?
I reckon the OP wants to report the pincher one way or another......

But aside from that, a light rub would determine whether the casualty has sensation, he had no need to pinch the person. 

I'd like to know why he should be reported to his organisation......he was in school and not under direction of his org. 

Don't be a tattle tale.....ask the person why he did it and educate each other by helping each other. Don't let a personal gripe get in the way.
It's not the HSE's opinion, it's not managements opinion, it's mine. All mine.
(04-12-2015, 10:10 PM)MRX Wrote: I reckon the OP wants to report the pincher one way or another......

But aside from that, a light rub would determine whether the casualty has sensation, he had no need to pinch the person. 

I'd like to know why he should be reported to his organisation......he was in school and not under direction of his org. 

Don't be a tattle tale.....ask the person why he did it and educate each other by helping each other. Don't let a personal gripe get in the way.

I asked him and he told me to "go fu€k off and its my patient and not yours so go away"  I came across him treating another patient for over 2.5 hours when the matter could of been felt with in twenty max
(09-12-2015, 10:02 PM)Bravo1 Wrote:
(04-12-2015, 10:10 PM)MRX Wrote: I reckon the OP wants to report the pincher one way or another......

I asked him and he told me to "go fu€k off and its my patient and not yours so go away"  I came across him treating another patient for over 2.5 hours when the matter could of been felt with in twenty max

Somethings about your scenario don't make any sense.

Are you both in school together?

Are you both Teenagers?

Why are you both treating patients in school?

Was an ambulance called for this patient?

To what level are you both qualified?

Why are you both 'dealing' with people?

Was the person in the OP seriously injured?
Whatever your reaching for better be a sandwich....coz your gonna eat it......
(09-12-2015, 10:02 PM)Bravo1 Wrote:

Somethings about your scenario don't make any sense.

Are you both in school together?

Are you both Teenagers?

Why are you both treating patients in school?

Was an ambulance called for this patient?

To what level are you both qualified?

Why are you both 'dealing' with people?

Was the person in the OP seriously injured?
Whatever your reaching for better be a sandwich....coz your gonna eat it......
Am with you on that @tactimule
I doubt this is an issue that will go to court or end up at a FTP hearing!

[Image: e14ce4f164c21acfe1e34ffcfc94aef2.jpg]

Sent using Tapatalk from my Totem Pole and Apache Axe
The man who never made a mistake never made anything!
Why was he dealing with a patient for 2.5 hours? What was the problem, and why wasn't there an ambulance called......a lot of surgeries don't take that long!
(10-12-2015, 08:28 PM)MRX Wrote: Why was he dealing with a patient for 2.5 hours? What was the problem, and why wasn't there an ambulance called......a lot of surgeries don't take that long!

My point it was a nose bleed i think and yeah we both are in the same school but different years, He is Basic OFA I'm doing my OSCIES and MCQ's for the EFR.
(10-12-2015, 11:25 PM)Bravo1 Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 08:28 PM)MRX Wrote: Why was he dealing with a patient for 2.5 hours? What was the problem, and why wasn't there an ambulance called......a lot of surgeries don't take that long!

My point it was a nose bleed i think and yeah we both are in the same school but different years, He is Basic OFA I'm doing my OSCIES and MCQ's for the EFR.
So
You're not an EFR

Do you have any qualification prior to commencing your EFR course? More than likely "a basic OFA"

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
JUST CALL ME PROBIE
This post has been repped by: thehawk (4),

(10-12-2015, 11:50 PM)EMTeabreak Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 11:25 PM)Bravo1 Wrote:

So
You're not an EFR

Do you have any qualification prior to commencing your EFR course? More than likely "a basic OFA"

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Only reading this now....... So more background information and answers to questions asked may aid people understand the situation.... However my 2 cents being that ye are both competing with each other for no good reason..... Don't know why you care that he spends x amount looking after someone....... Not your problem and for some other reason you seem to be intent on complaining him regardless.....

If you are part of a vol org yourself be the bigger man and walk away..... Sounds very petty
+1.