This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Site E-mail
Folks,

Just so you know, the settings for accessing your esforum.org e-mail account have changed.  The link for webmail is:
https://esforum.org:2096/

Your username is your full e-mail address.

If you access your esforum.org account from a mobile device the settings are as follows:
INCOMING:
IMAP      esforum.org      port 993
POP3     esforum.org      port 995

OUTGOING:
SMTP     esforum.org      port 465

You need to select that authentication is required.

There seems to be a problem with the SSL certificate currently.
You should select SSL/TLS but also that the device should "accept all certificates" and this ignores the problem.

If you log on to the webmail under "mail client configuration" you can see the full details and instructions.
Email: echo59@esforum.org            PGP key: AF7C8C3B
the link has been updated and as a result the SSL is now not showing an error. Its https://esforum.org/webmail and then your email address and password
Before contacting us, please read our Help section especially if its about VerificationSwap area or obtaining a Site email address. After that, you can contact me by either PM or E-mail and I will do my best to help.
Works for the webmail, but not for logging in directly from a device.  Still have to use SSL/TLS (accept all certificates).  It's no biggie, really.
Email: echo59@esforum.org            PGP key: AF7C8C3B