So we are all getting another medal
Tongue 
https://twitter.com/hashtag/NationalServ...y?src=hash
The friggin state of it
The less you give a feck, The happier you'll be!!
yipee, at this rate ill look like a third world dictator in no time
Those who can, do.

Those who can't do, teach.

Those who can't do or teach....... Manage!
I presume the wide blue band and the wide yellow band are Gardai and NAS. The little skinny red band is the fire service who are in bed?  Big Grin
It's not the HSE's opinion, it's not managements opinion, it's mine. All mine.
😂 it looks very South American esq alright.
Proudly Confounding everyone since 2006. [Image: eck13.gif]
(16-08-2018, 02:18 PM)MRX Wrote: I presume the wide blue band and the wide yellow band are Gardai and NAS. The little skinny red band is the fire service who are in bed?  Big Grin

Yeah we would be the thin red line. that keeps the ES together and stops ye lot from battering each other Big Grin
A Mingy medal.
A makey uppy medal for a makey uppey day.
We are the willing, led by the unknowning, doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.
This post has been repped by: Blackbolt (7),

HAs anyone noticed it says "Fág an bealach" , "Leave the way". I would say it is supposed to say "lead the way" but someone misheard due to a dodgy phone line to China and some iffy google translate Big Grin
(16-08-2018, 06:26 PM)Blackbolt Wrote:
(16-08-2018, 02:18 PM)MRX Wrote: I presume the wide blue band and the wide yellow band are Gardai and NAS. The little skinny red band is the fire service who are in bed?  Big Grin

Yeah we would be the thin red line. that keeps the ES together and stops ye lot from battering each other Big Grin

He has a fair point
Proudly Confounding everyone since 2006. [Image: eck13.gif]