NYPD Officer Figths back - Union Support
https://buff.ly/2TebJef
"Choose to be great, choose to be powerful beyond measure"
Gardasupport
Supporting our Emergency Services FaceBook Page 
How many GSOC complaints would a Garda receive from the anti everything brigade I wonder.
Gardasupport
Well we aren't trained to kick for starters so that one.

Then there's the fact he clearly didn't try hugs and kisses enough
Before contacting us, please read our Help section. Afterwards, you can contact me by PM or E-mail for further help.
Trained to kick, since when do we need training to kick or punch or loaf someone.
"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get by in places where its spoken"
If he had used the ASP in the manner gardai allegedly use them then surely he would have broken those poor chaps bones....
Well having watched the utter bull when it comes to policing challenging and violent offenses I’m surprised that you don’t attend calls in my little pony costumes to ensure you scare nobody.
Gardasupport
If I saw whitewater at my front door in a my Little pony costume, it would scare the shite out of me!
Before contacting us, please read our Help section. Afterwards, you can contact me by PM or E-mail for further help.
When I saw that video I thought the same thing, in the US he was being praised for restraint in Ireland we’d be decried for being to violent!
Whatever your reaching for better be a sandwich....coz your gonna eat it......
Tacti you’d have protests outside the station! It’s a world gone mad.
Gardasupport