This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Trivia Thread
(25-08-2010, 04:19 AM)charliecroker Wrote: is it out in strawberry beds or somewhere?

Little nicky, the devil was christopher walken, wasnt it?

Kevin James is the actor in king of queens and the father in law is Gerry Stiller, father of Ben Stiller. Acted opposite each other in Zoolander

Mine: Which film holds the record for the most amount of vehicles destroyed??

Well done but it was Harvey Keitel that played his father the Devil. Near enough though.

Question: name the brilliant Irish actor on Mission Impossible Two.

Question: in the Irish show Paths to Freedom, what was the name of the second lead role character who played the doctor? Rats was the other character.
"Choose to be great, choose to be powerful beyond measure"
Email me Here
The Couch, an area to discuss issues of Welfare, Discipline, Peer Support and Concern
Stresskills for further articles and information
(25-08-2010, 03:01 PM)bunk Wrote: My question

What do Cheryl Cole, Barrack O'Bama and Brian Cowen have in common???

Offaly

(25-08-2010, 04:49 PM)m4j Wrote: Question: name the brilliant Irish actor on Mission Impossible Two.

Brendan Gleeson

Name 5 places in Dublin ending with the letter O?
http://www.esforum.org - Home of the real emergency service personnel.

http://www.facebook.com/emergencysf
(25-08-2010, 06:15 PM)foreign Wrote: Offaly

(25-08-2010, 04:49 PM)m4j Wrote: Question: name the brilliant Irish actor on Mission Impossible Two.

Brendan Gleeson

Name 5 places in Dublin ending with the letter O?

Nope not Offaly

Marino Portabello Phibsboro Rialto and Pimlico (Old as gods dog that one)
it's NEITHER of the blues brothers. They had the record but its been surpassed
This post has been repped by: m4j (2),

Brenda Gleeson, Correct Sir. And now how about the second question?

Folks, I have to say I am impressed some of those question were class, still waiting on answers to some.

Charlie, re most cars being blown up is it that superhero movie based on action man, GI force or something?? Its bugging me as its a shit movie but had some hype at the time of its release about blowing stuff up.

QUESTION: Note: One of the best movies going, if you dont believe me watch it twice. Name the film that this quote was in? You know what the scariest thing is? To not know your place in this world. To not know why you are here. It is awful. Now that we know who you are , I know who i am. I'm not a mistake. You know, in a comic book the arch villian is the opposite of the hero.
Email me Here
The Couch, an area to discuss issues of Welfare, Discipline, Peer Support and Concern
(25-08-2010, 04:19 AM)charliecroker Wrote: is it out in strawberry beds or somewhere?

Little nicky, the devil was christopher walken, wasnt it?

Kevin James is the actor in king of queens and the father in law is Gerry Stiller, father of Ben Stiller. Acted opposite each other in Zoolander

Mine: Which film holds the record for the most amount of vehicles destroyed??
GI Joe

Thanks m4j now remember it being said on top gear
Thats it my friend, unsure if we are right but thats the movie I was thinking of.
Email me Here
I remember it being said on top gear when they were interviewing one of the cast prior to them doing a lap.

If its right ill go halfs on the rep
Anymore guesses for what Cheryl Cole, Brian Cowen and O'Bama have in common

If no correct answers ill reveal in 24hrs
(25-08-2010, 01:14 AM)m4j Wrote: Okay possibly miles off AP, but is it the small bridge in Stephens Green? If so it's a fluke that I know, spent three hours there last year while waiting for one of the government buildings to complete paperwork for us.

Correct and right
The man who never made a mistake never made anything!
This post has been repped by: m4j (2),

The murders i can understand, but come on the bridge is possibly the most iconic bridge in the state.....It's very well known.
(25-08-2010, 10:53 PM)foinse Wrote: The murders i can understand, but come on the bridge is possibly the most iconic bridge in the state.....It's very well known.

Butt bridge???
(25-08-2010, 09:31 PM)bunk Wrote: I remember it being said on top gear when they were interviewing one of the cast prior to them doing a lap.

If its right ill go halfs on the rep
Anymore guesses for what Cheryl Cole, Brian Cowen and O'Bama have in common

If no correct answers ill reveal in 24hrs
Bunk it's all yours my friend, the next time I am on the PC I will be rep pointing all involved.

AP that's brilliant, total fluke and a brilliant question.

(25-08-2010, 10:57 PM)bunk Wrote: Butt bridge???

Is it the Hapenny (spelling?) Bridge?
Email me Here
This post has been repped by: foinse (1),

(25-08-2010, 04:37 PM)bunk Wrote: Oi Dont speak ill of Cheryl "Future Mrs. Bunk" Cole!!!!!

That'd be a different sort of microphone she'll be holding then!
I think M4J was right when he said the bridge in stephens green theres an oconnell bridge there too
This is a court of Law young man! Not, a court of Justice.

Disclaimer: The above is the authors personal opinion and does not represent the values, teachings, policy or opinion of my employer do not take it as anything other than the authors opinion.
(25-08-2010, 11:02 PM)m4j Wrote: Is it the Hapenny (spelling?) Bridge?

Correct!
An old one here

What is the name of the only Road in Dublin City Center?

I mean right in the city center D1 and D2

Any of yiz working in dublin should easily get this
(26-08-2010, 04:54 PM)Paulzx Wrote: An old one here

What is the name of the only Road in Dublin City Center?

I mean right in the city center D1 and D2

Any of yiz working in dublin should easily get this

The north circular rd????

St. Johns Rd???
con corbett rd??
Which part of D1 and D2 do you clowns not get?:D

I've narrowed it right down. Its in the city center. Its not a trick question
(26-08-2010, 05:13 PM)Paulzx Wrote: Which part of D1 and D2 do you clowns not get?:D

I've narrowed it right down. Its in the city center. Its not a trick question

Sorry didnt see the D1 D2 bit

It is a trick question when youre a bit speshal like myself alright
Harcourt rd leading onto harrington street
This is a court of Law young man! Not, a court of Justice.

Disclaimer: The above is the authors personal opinion and does not represent the values, teachings, policy or opinion of my employer do not take it as anything other than the authors opinion.