This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Trivia Thread
(26-08-2010, 05:18 PM)bravo alpha Wrote: Harcourt rd leading onto harrington street

:@ Thats one i didn't know about. You're correct though. Its just inside D2.

I'll have to rephrase slightly
The one i'm looking for i'll narrow right down. Its right bang in the middle of the city center i.e a few hundred metres from O' Connel Bridge. I've always been told its the only Road around there i.e everything else is Street, Lane, Terrace etc.

The Pearse St and Store St lads should get it

(26-08-2010, 07:53 PM)Paulzx Wrote: :@ Thats one i didn't know about. You're correct though. Its just inside D2.

I'll have to rephrase slightly
The one i'm looking for i'll narrow right down. Its right bang in the middle of the city center i.e a few hundred metres from O' Connel Bridge. I've always been told its the only Road around there i.e everything else is Street, Lane, Terrace etc.

The Pearse St and Store St lads should get it

Completly stumped Paul, it has to be a trick question or a road in Trinty College :huh::huh::huh:
"Choose to be great, choose to be powerful beyond measure"
Email me Here
The Couch, an area to discuss issues of Welfare, Discipline, Peer Support and Concern
Stresskills for further articles and information
Is that over by the customs house Paulzx
Ok heres one. everyone knows about the bullet holes in the GPO but there is another one somewhere between the GPO and O Connell bridge, right in the middle of O Connell street. Where is it.
Methinks Blackbolt knows the answer19

Yup, i do remeber bits of the hometown ya know.
(26-08-2010, 10:51 PM)Blackbolt Wrote: Yup, i do remeber bits of the hometown ya know.

I thought the Puck Fair normally ruined the memory cells?

We'll see if any of the city center Feds know their area:D

(26-08-2010, 09:41 PM)Blackbolt Wrote: Is that over by the customs house Paulzx
Ok heres one. everyone knows about the bullet holes in the GPO but there is another one somewhere between the GPO and O Connell bridge, right in the middle of O Connell street. Where is it.

Daniel O'Connell Statue

Isnt it through the tit of one of the angels??
That it is Bunk. Tghere is an old story that goes with it. What the legend is, is that each angel is supposed to stand for something. That one is justice and Collins is supposed to have gone up and shot it saying "this is the end of justice in Ireland" after the rising
Of all the tits I looked at on O'Connell St I never noticed that!:P
It's not the HSE's opinion, it's not managements opinion, it's mine. All mine.
(26-08-2010, 11:12 PM)Blackbolt Wrote: That it is Bunk. Tghere is an old story that goes with it. What the legend is, is that each angel is supposed to stand for something. That one is justice and Collins is supposed to have gone up and shot it saying "this is the end of justice in Ireland" after the rising

Permission to call BS, id say its just legend
Memorial road!
This is a court of Law young man! Not, a court of Justice.

Disclaimer: The above is the authors personal opinion and does not represent the values, teachings, policy or opinion of my employer do not take it as anything other than the authors opinion.
Ok no one guessed it

Cheryl Cole, Barrack O'Bama and BIFFO are all....................................................smokers!
(27-08-2010, 12:03 AM)bunk Wrote: Ok no one guessed it

Cheryl Cole, Barrack O'Bama and BIFFO are all....................................................smokers!

I would have never known, I was shoked to see BIFFO smoking though the other day. Great Question.

I am re posting this:
QUESTION: Note: (One of the best movies going, if you dont believe me watch it twice).... Name the film that this quote was in? You know what the scariest thing is? To not know your place in this world. To not know why you are here. It is awful. Now that we know who you are , I know who i am. I'm not a mistake. You know, in a comic book the arch villian is the opposite of the hero.
Email me Here
The Couch, an area to discuss issues of Welfare, Discipline, Peer Support and Concern
I only knew it because they were saying it on the radio, both Cheryl and O'Bama keep it quiet and dont do it in public so as not to be bad role models. O'Bama asked the press not to photograph him smoking and so far they have done
(26-08-2010, 11:20 PM)bunk Wrote: Permission to call BS, id say its just legend

Probably is mate, my Grandad told it to me.

Yes i can remember that far back smart arse

Unbreakable MJ
(26-08-2010, 11:51 PM)bravo alpha Wrote: Memorial road!

Correct!!!
(26-08-2010, 04:54 PM)Paulzx Wrote: An old one here

What is the name of the only Road in Dublin City Center?

I mean right in the city center D1 and D2

Any of yiz working in dublin should easily get this

Custom House Road in front of the aforementioned building is the nearest road to O'Connell Street (Sacville St).

The man who never made a mistake never made anything!
(27-08-2010, 05:02 PM)Actual Paramedic Wrote: Custom House Road in front of the aforementioned building is the nearest road to O'Connell Street (Sacville St).

Thats custom house quay.
http://www.esforum.org - Home of the real emergency service personnel.

http://www.facebook.com/emergencysf
(27-08-2010, 05:52 PM)foreign Wrote: Thats custom house quay.

I was going to say the same thing.
Email me Here
Name the only bridge in the world that is as wide as it is long?
"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get by in places where its spoken"

Before contacting us please read the help files on site Verification, E-mail and Support. Then when your ready you can E-mail me to apply for Verification or become a Supporter.