This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Funny pictures
If you come across any funny pictures on the net, stick em here.

Heres one that may give our Garda members food for thought when manning a speed trap.

[Image: luckycopper1bq6.jpg]

and heres a few fire ones before i get accused of partisanship

[Image: newbie.jpg]

[Image: perfectfirefighter.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_lf6rj9Tx531qzpwi0o1_500.jpg]
[Image: 280a3444-1f42-4317-a6e9-12cf3a1a928f.jpg]
[Image: image.php?id=424]

[Image: hitler-stole-the-seat1.jpg]

Before contacting us, please read our Help section especially if its about Verification or obtaining a Site email address. After that, you can contact me by either PM or E-mail and I will do my best to help.
(18-01-2011, 04:16 AM)Administrator Wrote: [Image: image.php?id=424]
Gotta love the meme's.
[Image: hitler-stole-the-seat1.jpg]

Have some excellent Hitler pisstakes, but wasn't sure how they would be received :p

Hitler aint gonna complain!
"Private Number Calling" - As if im going to answer that!!!
That cactus one is ace
hahahaha that was funny.I love those pictures.
[Image: juice.jpg]

Hipster Hitler :p

Some of the other ones from the same site are great!
[Image: pants.cat.lol.jpg]

[Image: 4377908.jpg]

[Image: funny-cat-that-farted.jpg]

I love these cat pics. There is loads of them and they just crack me up.
[Image: preview_def90302.jpg]
It took me a while to workout the MLK pics, very good.

(18-01-2011, 03:25 AM)Deefer Wrote: [Image: tumblr_lf6rj9Tx531qzpwi0o1_500.jpg]
[Image: 280a3444-1f42-4317-a6e9-12cf3a1a928f.jpg]

"Choose to be great, choose to be powerful beyond measure"
Email me Here
The Couch, an area to discuss issues of Welfare, Discipline, Peer Support and Concern
Stresskills for further articles and information
care to share M4J
Patients don't suddenly die, it just seems that way when you stop paying attention!

(19-01-2011, 12:39 AM)Monkeysox Wrote: care to share M4J

Have you seen inception??
(19-01-2011, 12:49 AM)Deefer Wrote: Have you seen inception??
no...
Patients don't suddenly die, it just seems that way when you stop paying attention!

MS it's a film you have to see to get the pics to tell you would ruin the movie in away. It's very intelligent though you have to look closely to get it.

Re the captions in the other pictures the concept is going "deep" into a persons dream hence the go deeper comment.
"Choose to be great, choose to be powerful beyond measure"
Email me Here
The Couch, an area to discuss issues of Welfare, Discipline, Peer Support and Concern
Stresskills for further articles and information
(19-01-2011, 01:02 AM)m4j Wrote: MS it's a film you have to see to get the pics to tell you would ruin the movie in away. It's very intelligent though you have to look closely to get it.

Re the captions in the other pictures the concept is going "deep" into a persons dream hence the go deeper comment.

Yup, it's a right brain boggler if you don't get it!

Great film, and [Image: EllenPage.jpg] She's in it and very hawt!!
I don't get the Martin Luther King pics........:blush:
It's not the HSE's opinion, it's not managements opinion, it's mine. All mine.
Me neither ???????
You need to have seen the movie to get them.

The Movie
(20-01-2011, 11:52 PM)Blackbolt Wrote: You need to have seen the movie to get them.

The Movie

cool... tomorrow night so guys... anyone who hasn't seen it... we're all heading to Blackbolts house... to watch it on his portable telly... I'm bringing popcorn.

:P