This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Film Thread
(09-08-2011, 09:04 AM)pogan Wrote: would anyone thing its time for garda management to put all trained members of Public order unit on stand by?

Wrong thread lad, maybe post that somewhere else!
-----------------------------------------------------

Back onto films, heard there is a new Irish film coming out called The Tractor.

Know nothing much about it but seen a trailer for it and looked good
The man who never made a mistake never made anything!
the inbetweeners movie 17th aug cant wait ad for it looks good
The less you give a feck, The happier you'll be!!
Yeah, can't wait Ballast. I never heard of that programme until m4j corrupted me. Now I'm hooked.
It's not the HSE's opinion, it's not managements opinion, it's mine. All mine.
looks good another kick the livin shite outta d bad guy movie!
watched rise of the planet of the apes tonight
Surprised, but it was actually a good movie
You Don't Hate Me, You Hate That You're Not Me
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQq6C0MaMDuzOOFzwg-zMa...WYntLrS5ML]
(17-08-2011, 12:21 AM)sparky Wrote: watched rise of the planet of the apes tonight
Surprised, but it was actually a good movie

did ya think it was a movie about your ancestors? Only messing sparky
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster.

[Image: SARGE300_zpsb3d5acad.png]
(17-08-2011, 12:35 AM)silop10 Wrote: did ya think it was a movie about your ancestors? Only messing sparky

That's why it was good, because they were nowhere to be seen.
These were intelligent primates 19
Watched "the other guys" on the old Sky last night.

very funny, bad cop bad cop
Proudly Confounding everyone since 2006. [Image: eck13.gif]
Yeah, it's a good laugh alright, the lion and the shark part was brilliant!

EDIT:

*after watching the clip, I now realise it was a Tuna, not a Shark. Silly me! 19
(18-08-2011, 12:21 PM)Ballast Wrote:

What a line.

""If I was a lion, and you were a Tuna, I would swim out into the middle of the ocean and eat you................and then I would bang your Tuna girlfriend"

Priceless. 19191919
Brilliant! Now that's my kind of humor! 148148
A great movie.

The Rise of the Planet of the Apes is very good.
"Choose to be great, choose to be powerful beyond measure"
Email me Here
The Couch, an area to discuss issues of Welfare, Discipline, Peer Support and Concern
Stresskills for further articles and information
Like watching an episode of "Who do you think you are" I'd say for you m4j, yeah? 148
Lol, took me a minute to get that Mr.X. It was very close alright, lots of flinging shit at people and hair on the back of your hands just like my family.
Email me Here
The Couch, an area to discuss issues of Welfare, Discipline, Peer Support and Concern
(18-08-2011, 07:43 PM)m4j Wrote: A great movie.

Agreed it was a very good movie but it changed the original story from the first storyline of how it started.

Saw it last night. Thought it was very good.

I had to rewind a couple of times, when the dude said "get your paws off me you damn dirty ape"

As if you listen to it carefully, it sounds like "Ceasars" voice is a dubbing of Charlton Heston saying NOOooooooo.

Maybe it was just me 148
(18-08-2011, 07:43 PM)m4j Wrote: A great movie.

Agreed I was really surprised as I said earlier, but definitely well worth a viewing. I know it's an old film But gave Scent of a woman a spin last night
It is an amazing film, you will not beat that old dog Al Pacino.
Hoo ha, haven't seen it in years but must give it a go again. How about the Devils Advocate?

Love Constatine with Keanu Reeves and Unbreakable with Bruce Willis is one of the best movies going. You have to watch it several times to get the full effect.

The big kid in me loved How to Train a Dragon and Toy Story 3.
Email me Here
9000 Needles

9000 Needles: At forty years old, Devin Dearth is a successful businessman, a loving husband, father of three, a devout Christian and champion bodybuilder. He and his family reside in the small community of Central City, Kentucky where they live the ideal "American Dream." That is, until Devin suffers a devastating stroke. Caused by a bleed in the brain stem, the stroke leaves him paralyzed on his right side and unable to walk, with difficulty speaking, double vision and inability to care for himself or his family. He has met his ultimate adversary: The limits of his own mortality. We follow Devin on this unconventional journey, during which his courage, faith, patience and desire to overcome are tested on a daily basis. The trials he and his family endure along the way remind us that the human spirit can transcend any boundaries while exploring a universal community of healing and transformation.