This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Film Thread
(19-08-2011, 06:03 PM)m4j Wrote: How about the Devils Advocate?

Love Constatine with Keanu Reeves and Unbreakable with Bruce Willis is one of the best movies going. You have to watch it several times to get the full effect.

Nice choice must put that on the list of to see again movies 19
You Don't Hate Me, You Hate That You're Not Me
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQq6C0MaMDuzOOFzwg-zMa...WYntLrS5ML]
The Rite is a very good film if your into the "Dark side" also based on a true story!
The less you give a feck, The happier you'll be!!
Just back after bringing the kids to see Spy Kids in "4d". What a load of rubbish. Film would have been alright for a kids movie without the 3d ~(which there was no need for) and the stupid scratch and sniff card that all smelt the same.
Thankfully not at that stage yet, Rio and Smurfs are the hot tops in our house. Didn't realise they had scratch and sniff as well! crazy how things have changed.

Welcome to the site Stuck in Here, you might introduce yourself in the intro section which will allow others to welcome you officially. Thanks.
"Choose to be great, choose to be powerful beyond measure"
Email me Here
The Couch, an area to discuss issues of Welfare, Discipline, Peer Support and Concern
Stresskills for further articles and information
Anyone watch Crimson Tide last night on Sky? Classic flick imo.
(21-08-2011, 07:25 PM)ForegoneReality Wrote: Anyone watch Crimson Tide last night on Sky? Classic flick imo.

Brilliant movie, am watching the Green Mile on RTE1
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster.

[Image: SARGE300_zpsb3d5acad.png]
Watched Inception and the Lincoln Lawyer over the weekend

Inception was mind boggling but really enjoyed it, the lincoln lawyer was predictable shite but hey I got to oogle Matt Mc Connaghey and Ryan Phillipe!!!!
any one see the inbetweeners yet??????
The less you give a feck, The happier you'll be!!
(21-08-2011, 10:06 PM)Onrefs Wrote: Watched Inception and the Lincoln Lawyer over the weekend

Inception was mind boggling but really enjoyed it, the lincoln lawyer was predictable shite but hey I got to oogle Matt Mc Connaghey and Ryan Phillipe!!!!

I was really looking forward to seeing Inception but was disappointed with the film. I watched Limitless and Adjustment Bureau this weekend. Limitless is grand but Adjustment Bureau was great. Better then Inception. The film is based on a short story by Philip K Dick.
http://www.esforum.org - Home of the real emergency service personnel.

http://www.facebook.com/emergencysf
Super 8

Very good

A bit of goonies in it :-)
Proudly Confounding everyone since 2006. [Image: eck13.gif]
Where TF do ye all get time to watch these movies??? I'm lucky if I can get near a TV never mind going to a cinema....
Brigade it was our anniversary dvd fest this weekend, last time we got a dvd it was ehhhhhhh April I think!!! Mickey Mouse gets top priority in this house and by the time 7pm comes I have so many things sky+ I have to cram them in before himself gets home to watch antiques roadshow!!
Haven`t seen the inbetweeners, yet, but my daughter has,, very funny,crude, and true young lads flick...about shagging,minge,tits, ass..etc,etc.....jesus...i`m still on about that now...!!!!!!..haha75
My neice has a part in it, she attended the premier in london 2-3 weeks ago..red carpet,etc.. see really enjoyed the night..
Yabba Dabba Doo
Why I don't know but I watched Groundhog day last night,
I was asking myself half way through, what the hell possessed me to chose this film.
The powers that be must have heard me, and set off my alerter 19
(21-08-2011, 11:00 PM)Brigade Wrote: Where TF do ye all get time to watch these movies??? I'm lucky if I can get near a TV never mind going to a cinema....

we assign our priorities in the correct order
Movies then work 21

(22-08-2011, 10:01 AM)tosh65 Wrote: Haven`t seen the inbetweeners, yet, but my daughter has,, very funny,crude, and true young lads flick...about shagging,minge,tits, ass..etc,etc.....jesus...i`m still on about that now...!!!!!!..haha75
My neice has a part in it, she attended the premier in london 2-3 weeks ago..red carpet,etc.. see really enjoyed the night..

its not minge its klunge!!!!70
(22-08-2011, 10:01 AM)tosh65 Wrote: Haven`t seen the inbetweeners, yet, but my daughter has,, very funny,crude, and true young lads flick...about shagging,minge,tits, ass..etc,etc.....jesus...i`m still on about that now...!!!!!!..haha75

So what part of your niece was in it? 148

It's not the HSE's opinion, it's not managements opinion, it's mine. All mine.
(22-08-2011, 12:18 PM)Onrefs Wrote: its not minge its klunge!!!!70
haha.. i`m showing my age now.75..minge,gash,black box,pleasure dome, god knows what its called these days,,,148

mrx...i dont know what part she had in it,, have too see it first and i`ll let you know...148
Yabba Dabba Doo
Don't forget the shaven haven!

I'm going to see it in Waterford during the week, can't wait to see it. And your niece.....148
It's not the HSE's opinion, it's not managements opinion, it's mine. All mine.
(22-08-2011, 01:06 PM)tosh65 Wrote: 148
haha.. i`m showing my age now.75..minge,gash,black box,pleasure dome, god knows what its called these days,,,148

mrx...i dont know what part she had in it,, have too see it first and i`ll let you know...148

Will you recognise her "part" or "parts"??? After all you are her uncle
The man who never made a mistake never made anything!