This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Music Thread
RIP Lou Reed....

The best gift you can give to someone is your time, because you are giving them something you can never get back.
http://www.esforum.org - Home of the real emergency service personnel.

http://www.facebook.com/emergencysf

The less you give a feck, The happier you'll be!!

“The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits.”
― Albert Einstein
Your post contains too many videos. Max. videos allowed: 1
We are the willing, led by the unknowning, doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.
(20-12-2013, 02:58 PM)Command Support Wrote:

Greetings,

What I am trying to say is a song can extremely cause great passionate rage and strength, and this is a real possibility.

Now, depending on some music, they can seriously influence you're mood. And the songs I posted can extremely cause passionate rage, and this may be very helpful for Guards in Ireland as they must deal with scumbags and others.

So, the song may be helpful for some.

I will say that, I really suggest the Guards do take a serious look at the song I posted, as it can influence you're moral at certain situations which will provide you in some cases a new type of brain power.

I wish you all very well.

iPod Shuffle:
- Very small.
- Clips on to anything.
- Simple to use, could use it in patrol car,etc.
- €50 .
[+] Comes with charger
[+] Comes with earplugs.

Oh damn
Volunteers Are Unpaid , Not Because They Are Worthless. But Because They  Are Priceless !!!

Hard to believe the Killers album hot fuss is 10 years old. One of my all time favourites.

We are the willing, led by the unknowning, doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

Varied mix!