This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Music Thread
O Mio Babino Caro

You Don't Hate Me, You Hate That You're Not Me
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQq6C0MaMDuzOOFzwg-zMa...WYntLrS5ML]
I love this, angelic voices.

Doesn't improve my mood when I'm feeling down though.........59

It's not the HSE's opinion, it's not managements opinion, it's mine. All mine.
Nice number, brightman is a pain but other than that

You Don't Hate Me, You Hate That You're Not Me
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQq6C0MaMDuzOOFzwg-zMa...WYntLrS5ML]
Played this in Fibbers in Dublin not so long ago. Went down well!!

Be playing ( Well, a big jam session with open stage for about 10 of us ) this and some daycint' rock / blues this Sat, guna be fun!!

Just had Serj Tankian on, now Janes addiction 19
(25-08-2011, 12:17 PM)Deefer Wrote: Played this in Fibbers in Dublin not so long ago. Went down well!!

Be playing ( Well, a big jam session with open stage for about 10 of us ) this and some daycint' rock / blues this Sat, guna be fun!!

Excellent - well done that Mojo Risin' Fan. 22
The best gift you can give to someone is your time, because you are giving them something you can never get back.

A true tune BB.
Proudly Confounding everyone since 2006. [Image: eck13.gif]

Now you're talking Refs! I love that kind of stuff.......there's a guy in a local pub who signs the second one beautifully, the whole pub stops talking when it starts. We might pop in next time.......you know it well.

Don't laugh, but probably my favourite piece of music ever. It was on the first CD that I ever bought, many moons ago. It doesn't make me happy, as a matter of fact it makes me very sad. It's a piece that gets me thinking.

I don't know why it does, it just does.

Quote:
Proper relaxin music there i have a full section on d "eye" pod148 for after work job like!
The less you give a feck, The happier you'll be!!

Love this one!
That's brilliant Refs, iTunes here I come......

While we're all having a chillout/elctronic vibe goin' on......

I have that CD in my car to try and chill out on the way home and to leave work shit at work!!