This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Its that time of year again, when we are getting ready for Christmas, family and Santa. Sadly not everyone will be looking forward with anticipation, instead simple hoping for food, warmth or a small present. Thankfully there are goups like 'Little Blue Heroes' and 'Barnados' out there. Both help the youngest and most vulnerable in society and this Christmas we ask that you join us in making a donation at https://www.littleblueheroes.org/donate/ or https://www.barnardos.ie/christmas

Presidential Election
So with the current selection of cronies who do you want as our next President?

Personally I am thinking of writing to Chuck Norris and asking him, we need your help!
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster.

[Image: SARGE300_zpsb3d5acad.png]
anyone but martin MC Guinness , Dana or david norris
Volunteers Are Unpaid , Not Because They Are Worthless. But Because They  Are Priceless !!!
What a bunch of clowns! I would rather see krusty the clown get the job.
an ira comander
a 1 hit wonder
a west brit
a lepracan (michael D higgins)
going for president

lads countrys fucked
Volunteers Are Unpaid , Not Because They Are Worthless. But Because They  Are Priceless !!!
(20-09-2011, 06:14 PM)amboman bobby Wrote: an ira comander
a 1 hit wonder
a west brit
a lepracan (michael D higgins)
going for president

lads countrys fucked

Ha ha ha Bobby, like your style mate.
Proudly Confounding everyone since 2006. [Image: eck13.gif]
* DISCLAIMER * DISCLAIMER *

just in case i get in trouble they are my opinion no one elses

and why thank you A1
Fair play Bobby.......good one! 148
It's not the HSE's opinion, it's not managements opinion, it's mine. All mine.
well one thing is for sure I would rather not vote than vote for McGuinness
there was a text pole today on Duffy, don't know who won it, but the shinners were tweeting like crazy
to get people to text in.

Great post bobby I likes 19
You Don't Hate Me, You Hate That You're Not Me
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQq6C0MaMDuzOOFzwg-zMa...WYntLrS5ML]
Shocking to think that a McGuniness could get in. I would even vote for Dana, just to keep him out of the Aras. As it stands and I dont see any more joining the race, its is a very poor quality line up, dire to be honest. One thing though, I will be voting.

Nice one Bobby148
Where there is no guidance, a nation falls, but in an abundance of counselors there is safety (Proverbs 11:14)
For by wise guidance you can wage your war, and in abundance of counselors there is victory (Proverbs 24:6)

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by mainstream media & incomptent managers, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of excrement by the clean end
(20-09-2011, 10:01 PM)thorpe Wrote: Shocking to think that a McGuniness could get in. I would even vote for Dana, just to keep him out of the Aras. As it stands and I dont see any more joining the race, its is a very poor quality line up, dire to be honest. One thing though, I will be voting.

Nice one Bobby148

Agree 100% Dana has my vote too lol.. He will cost the state a fortune, I would imagine his security detail would be double.
to be honest if i could vote id be going for the leprachan he is the only one who could actually do anything while in office

MC Guinness just wants to make a 32 county republic

Dana wants her 15 mins of fame back

and Norris wants to turn us in to a second Britain

(20-09-2011, 10:10 PM)amboman bobby Wrote: to be honest if i could vote id be going for the leprachan he is the only one who could actually do anything while in office

MC Guinness just wants to make a 32 county republic

Dana wants her 15 mins of fame back

Or a little Britain 19
Like the only gay in the village?? 148
It's not the HSE's opinion, it's not managements opinion, it's mine. All mine.
Vote Norris he wants nothining more to get into ur Aras148148! haha
The less you give a feck, The happier you'll be!!
Why couldn't someone interesting run for president? Someone completely batshit insane. Jim Corr for instance. Imagine the possibilities.......22
Quote:Why couldn't someone interesting run for president? Someone completely batshit insane. Jim Corr for instance. Imagine the possibilities.......

Anyone here interested then??148148
The less you give a feck, The happier you'll be!!
My Pockets hurt, and my teeth are itchy! So, that's me out dude.
I think anyone should be allowed run, open it up to anyone over 35......like "Mick from Carlow" for instance for the craic!

Other then that why isnt Dustin the Turkey running?? He'd get my vote

I dont want to vote for the others, its going to be like the last election, my vote will go to who I hate least
JUST CALL ME PROBIE
I'd vote for MRX as president
.............. \/ \/
[Image: paramedics-mayor.jpg]
MRX watches over his people
The man who never made a mistake never made anything!
I think the shinners entered late in the race as they could see that there was no front runner, knowing that their devoted followers would turn out en masse it would be a walkover for them! The normal folk should turn out in their droves now to vote for anyone but him and Michael D is probably the the only one I would consider, but he is 70 years of age can he hack the race never mind the job!!. But can you imagine any of them meeting the likes of Obama and it being televised, jaysus we would look like a right bunch of apes for electing any of the current candidates!!