This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Presidential Election
(21-09-2011, 01:33 PM)Onrefs Wrote: But can you imagine any of them meeting the likes of Obama and it being televised, jaysus we would look like a right bunch of apes for electing any of the current candidates!!

Exactly my thoughts!
Not one person worth voting for, dont know anyone with any interest in voting
(20-09-2011, 10:05 PM)sparky Wrote: Agree 100% Dana has my vote too lol.. He will cost the state a fortune, I would imagine his security detail would be double.

Plus, the added cost of a new uniform issue for the said security detail......

I mean by the time you add in the gloves, balaclavas, combats and berets and the like. 70
Proudly Confounding everyone since 2006. [Image: eck13.gif]
(21-09-2011, 04:07 PM)alwaysone Wrote: Plus, the added cost of a new uniform issue for the said security detail......

I mean by the time you add in the gloves, balaclavas, combats and berets and the like. 70

I bet you will be the first to offer your services 70
You Don't Hate Me, You Hate That You're Not Me
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQq6C0MaMDuzOOFzwg-zMa...WYntLrS5ML]
(21-09-2011, 04:07 PM)alwaysone Wrote: Plus, the added cost of a new uniform issue for the said security detail......

I thought you were talking about Norris there ha ha
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster.

[Image: SARGE300_zpsb3d5acad.png]
(21-09-2011, 07:59 PM)silop10 Wrote: I thought you were talking about Norris there ha ha

Ha ha ha
(21-09-2011, 07:59 PM)silop10 Wrote:

I thought you were talking about Norris there ha ha

Most likely pink in colour with the gear and made from rubber.
The man who never made a mistake never made anything!

Well looks like Norris is edging even further to that magical number, it's looking like
a three horse race Higgins, McGuninness, and Norris the rest have not a hope. But at least
we have a paper that will have all kinds of everything.
(22-09-2011, 08:51 AM)sparky Wrote: Well looks like Norris is edging even further to that magical number, it's looking like
a three horse race Higgins, McGuninness, and Norris the rest have not a hope. But at least
we have a paper that will have all kinds of everything.

Its like the opening of a joke... "McGuinness, Norris and Higgins walk into a bar..."

There should be an option at the bottom of the paper "None of the above" or at the very least "Anyone but that murdering, criminal, snake eyed bollix McGuinness"
JUST CALL ME PROBIE
(22-09-2011, 09:52 AM)theSmurse Wrote: There should be an option at the bottom of the paper "None of the above" or at the very least "Anyone but that murdering, criminal, snake eyed bollix McGuinness"

I totally 100% agree ....
from what i heard mc guinness is tops for winning the votes 59

and today he admitted to being in the ira / refused to comment on if he had shot at people / denied killing anyone / refused to disclose his day to day part in the ira
so that leaves him with bombings , attempted , murder , robbery , armed robbery , hijackings , plotting murders / robbery's / and bombings

the country is going to the 146

i can see the invite for the Irish president visiting the white house being canceled 10659136
Volunteers Are Unpaid , Not Because They Are Worthless. But Because They  Are Priceless !!!
No way will he win, not a chance, it's a 3 horse race but I think Mr. D will pip them all, the little runt

[ATTACH]484[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Attached Files Image(s)

The man who never made a mistake never made anything!
McGuiness i think is the best of a bad lot,
Yes he has a troubled history but he has made a massive contribution to peace on the island in the last number of years.
I know this will not be received well but that is my own view and to be honest i would not be a major supporter of SF.
(21-09-2011, 12:01 PM)Actual Paramedic Wrote: I'd vote for MRX as president
.............. \/ \/
[Image: paramedics-mayor.jpg]
MRX watches over his people

Right lads, step 1

Remove the bra 148148148

Interview with McGuinness

Have you ever Murdered anyone No
Have you ever indirectly been part of a plot to murder anyone No

Have you ever fired a gun yes

So Martin you have fired a gun on the streets of Belfast and never killed anyone....
I find that so hard to believe, all of you Ira members were trained marks men. One thing you never did was miss, you always had a policy shoot first talk later.

And there'd be BIG changes too if I got the job!
It's not the HSE's opinion, it's not managements opinion, it's mine. All mine.
i could only imagine MRX
Volunteers Are Unpaid , Not Because They Are Worthless. But Because They  Are Priceless !!!
I can actually see Gay Mitchell win this one. FG have a large support base and with FF not running a candidate he'll be looking to get theirs. He is a professional politician, was a councilor in Dublin City, Lord Mayor, TD and now an MEP. He is the head of the Christian Democrats in Europe so would be well used to dealing with International issues.

And if McGuinness won I'd say serious issues with preforming duty for him.
http://www.esforum.org - Home of the real emergency service personnel.

http://www.facebook.com/emergencysf
McGuinness or Mitchell ... sweet divine what a choice. Hard to know which of them is the lesser fascist.