This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Its that time of year again, when we are getting ready for Christmas, family and Santa. Sadly not everyone will be looking forward with anticipation, instead simple hoping for food, warmth or a small present. Thankfully there are goups like 'Little Blue Heroes' and 'Barnados' out there. Both help the youngest and most vulnerable in society and this Christmas we ask that you join us in making a donation at https://www.littleblueheroes.org/donate/ or https://www.barnardos.ie/christmas

Presidential Election
The Fairy is in !! Expect handbags when Michael D. and himself start reading poetry to each other.
I predict Norris will piss it, McGuinness will be shown up for the hypocrite he is and Dana will go on about abortion, Gay Mitchell will look again for the olympics to be held here.
Still don't know what the other two are standing for.
To be honest I would like to see Gallagher get it, the only reason being that well he has no political implications.
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster.

[Image: SARGE300_zpsb3d5acad.png]
(28-09-2011, 12:52 AM)silop10 Wrote: To be honest I would like to see Gallagher get it, the only reason being that well he has no political implications.

Am flumuxed as to what his agenda is and what reason he wants to become President. For me most politicians are crooks and just lining their own pockets.
The man who never made a mistake never made anything!
(28-09-2011, 01:03 AM)Actual Paramedic Wrote: Am flumuxed as to what his agenda is and what reason he wants to become President. For me most politicians are crooks and just lining their own pockets.

And AP that is why I would like to see him there, maybe a breath of fresh air!!
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster.

[Image: SARGE300_zpsb3d5acad.png]
well as I said before this is a three horse race , Norris the gentleman, Higgins the statesman, and McGuinness the man who has fired a gun but never killed anyone
the rest can stay at home their wasting their time and money.
Why in the name of christ does Dana wan't to run, she has to know she has not a hope , is it just for the sake of having a woman in the race
You Don't Hate Me, You Hate That You're Not Me
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQq6C0MaMDuzOOFzwg-zMa...WYntLrS5ML]
(28-09-2011, 12:52 AM)silop10 Wrote: To be honest I would like to see Gallagher get it, the only reason being that well he has no political implications.

Wasn't he a member of Fianna Fail until he decided to run for the Presidency???
Plenty of dodgy political implications there I'd say.
(28-09-2011, 01:56 AM)sparky Wrote: well as I said before this is a three horse race , Norris the gentleman, Higgins the statesman, and McGuinness the man who has fired a gun but never killed anyone
the rest can stay at home their wasting their time and money.
Why in the name of christ does Dana wan't to run, she has to know she has not a hope , is it just for the sake of having a woman in the race

But there are 2 other women in the race, Davis (special K) and David

Anyone watch the debate last night, I did not get to see it will watch it later
according to the opinion poll Martin Mc came out on top, but I never believe them things
especially when the shinners are involved, they tweet like fuck for their members to go and vote.
Quote:they tweet like fuck for their members to go and vote.

God be with the days of holding a gun to a persons head.......19
It's not the HSE's opinion, it's not managements opinion, it's mine. All mine.
Lads is the terrorist gets into office the Defence Forces will go ape shit and it wouldn't surprise me if 90% of the officers walked away from the job I'd imagine a few of our would too.

At least one skipper I know will walk if it happens
"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get by in places where its spoken"

Before contacting us please read the help files on site Verification, E-mail and Support. Then when your ready you can E-mail me to apply for Verification or become a Supporter.
oh hell yeah the would be riots / revolts against him
Volunteers Are Unpaid , Not Because They Are Worthless. But Because They  Are Priceless !!!
(01-10-2011, 07:33 PM)whitewater Wrote: Lads if the terrorist gets into office the Defence Forces will go ape shit and it wouldn't surprise me if 90% of the officers walked away from the job I'd imagine a few of our would too.

Have saluted 3 Presidents in the past, wonder how an Iompraig Hart would go down for this?
The best gift you can give to someone is your time, because you are giving them something you can never get back.
McTerrorist is still holding back on telling the truth. And regardless of the arguments of what he did or didn't do to move forward the peace process, there's still a few years to go as far as I'm concerned before he comes near to being cleansed.
(01-10-2011, 08:16 PM)Brigade Wrote: McTerrorist is still holding back on telling the truth. And regardless of the arguments of what he did or didn't do to move forward the peace process, there's still a few years to go as far as I'm concerned before he comes near to being cleansed.

I again agree 100%, and the sad thing is the truth will never come out
and in my opinion for what it is worth, the man will never be cleansed.
i say he is still as hi up in the ira as he ever was
Volunteers Are Unpaid , Not Because They Are Worthless. But Because They  Are Priceless !!!
Is it too late to add Deccy Kidney to the ballot????
JUST CALL ME PROBIE
(02-10-2011, 10:33 AM)theSmurse Wrote: Is it too late to add Deccy Kidney to the ballot????

Would be better support for Sean O'Brien!!!
(02-10-2011, 12:18 PM)Actual Paramedic Wrote: Would be better support for Sean O'Brien!!!
He's too young.....but age doesnt matter to Sean O'Brien!!
JUST CALL ME PROBIE

I see norris is back n the papers again for all the wrong reasons this morning

Norriis plea for second lover
the quango whore reveals her earnings

Mary Davis Earnings