This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Ambulance emergency to chipper
(26-09-2011, 06:49 PM)Brigade Wrote: And what's the story with customs and excise? Thought they couldn't use blues, but I saw on an old episode of Customs, their Nissan jeep with a full blue lightbar??

Didn't see that one, but from what iv seen of then and the regs their only allowed amber, maybe someone went shopping on Ebay?

(26-09-2011, 07:01 PM)Actual Paramedic Wrote: Are any of the motorbikes lights above that height?

Id say some are, all the rear stalks ya, as for front depends on the bike, the old 650cc deauville the front lights ya the new 700cc could be close. Still whose going to stop a garda traffic bike!
Those who can, do.

Those who can't do, teach.

Those who can't do or teach....... Manage!
I am not guilty of using blues, but I am guilty of using the bus lanes 04 ,
it just makes the journey so much quicker.
You Don't Hate Me, You Hate That You're Not Me
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQq6C0MaMDuzOOFzwg-zMa...WYntLrS5ML]