This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Its that time of year again, when we are getting ready for Christmas, family and Santa. Sadly not everyone will be looking forward with anticipation, instead simple hoping for food, warmth or a small present. Thankfully there are goups like 'Little Blue Heroes' and 'Barnados' out there. Both help the youngest and most vulnerable in society and this Christmas we ask that you join us in making a donation at https://www.littleblueheroes.org/donate/ or https://www.barnardos.ie/christmas

Happy New Year 2012
Happy new year to all on the forum and hope its a healthy, happy and prosperous 2012 for all!
We are the willing, led by the unknowning, doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.
Happy new year one and all.
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster.

[Image: SARGE300_zpsb3d5acad.png]
*.* __Δ____ *.*
.* /_____/Δ\ .*
.* l___Δ_[l_l] *.
* .*. *. *.*.*.*.* Happy New Year to everyone in your house from everyone in our house!
LPP

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
The best gift you can give to someone is your time, because you are giving them something you can never get back.
Happy New year to all and the very best for 2012
happy new year lads lets hope its a good one
Volunteers Are Unpaid , Not Because They Are Worthless. But Because They  Are Priceless !!!
A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.
take care
yummymummy - When happiness comes your way,grab it with both hands!
Best wishes everyone
Happy new year to one and all.
A happy and safe new year to everyone and their families.
Hootenanny!!! While I think of it...
Bhlian Nua Faoi Mhaise Dhiobh go leir!
Whatever your reaching for better be a sandwich....coz your gonna eat it......
Noting happy about it148 happy new year to everyone on ESF
the-flash, proud to be a member of Emergency Services Forum since Aug 2010.
Happy new year ESF!
Happy New Year guys and gals of the ESF.........have a good one!

MRX. 19
It's not the HSE's opinion, it's not managements opinion, it's mine. All mine.
Bit late but Happy new year lads and ladies.

Stay safe during the year !!

D/O.
Athblian Shona duit ESF
The man who never made a mistake never made anything!