This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Firefighters. Tonight, 8.30pm RTE1
(04-09-2012, 09:28 PM)Maverick Wrote: Yeah Vidar, i was thinking the same thing...??? Coz where i am u wouldn't see an AGS Inspector out on patrol and taking the calls. 21

That particular Cig likes her beats
Proudly Confounding everyone since 2006. [Image: eck13.gif]
(05-09-2012, 05:26 PM)alwaysone Wrote: That particular Cig likes her beats

You think she would have known about the lad lifted for trying to jump before this incident...
http://www.esforum.org - Home of the real emergency service personnel.

http://www.facebook.com/emergencysf
(05-09-2012, 12:23 PM)Angelica Wrote: I've been visiting home for a few days and watched the first episode last night on RTE. Excellent stuff and great publicity for the work of DFB.

However.... I landed back on British shores this morning and checked RTE Player and Firefighters is one of the shows (like Fair City) that can't be viewed on Player outside of Ireland. Anyone know anyway of getting around this? I've a week to work it out before the next episode. Somehow I can't see the mammy sky +ing them all and minding them till Christmas! 04

Angelica, have you tried to see if it's on Youtube? Or is it on the program makers website. " http://www.firefighters.ie"? ( Not sure if that's correct) But the ads for it are on Youtube, i know that for definite! 21
(05-09-2012, 05:59 PM)foreign Wrote:
(05-09-2012, 05:26 PM)alwaysone Wrote: That particular Cig likes her beats

You think she would have known about the lad lifted for trying to jump before this incident...

Yeah, that's what I was thinking also! 21 I noticed also that she wasn't wearing here Tetra either.
(05-09-2012, 05:26 PM)alwaysone Wrote:
(04-09-2012, 09:28 PM)Maverick Wrote: Yeah Vidar, i was thinking the same thing...??? Coz where i am u wouldn't see an AGS Inspector out on patrol and taking the calls. 21

That particular Cig likes her beats

I wouldn't be complaining about that, Alwaysone. At least she's not fond of sitting in "the ivory tower" and forgetting about what it's like being a mule. She's out there with the rest of the lads! I'd say fair play to her! Coz it's the first time I've seen an Inspector on the beat. 21
Didn't complain Mav.
(05-09-2012, 06:54 PM)alwaysone Wrote: Didn't complain Mav.

No worries, Alwaysone! 21
To any of the DFB lads here:
Just watched the entire old series of "D Watch" on Youtube. Does anyone know if any of the cast are still in the DFB?? Names such as, Liam Clarke, Dermot Kelly, Mick Mulligan, Kevin McKenna, Tom O'Rourke, Rory Mooney, Peter McGlynn, John Cullen, Gerry O'Rourke, Fran Moore, Shay Rowe and Michael Gray...??? All were from D Watch in Phibsboro.
This post has been repped by: alwaysone (3),

Tom O Rourke is in the new series, he is the SO who did the roll call at the start.

Have you got a link to that D watch playlist Mav?
ha bb im gona guess it is my one on my youtube account lol http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0B3F3F2803FEB84D here is the link to it 22
Volunteers Are Unpaid , Not Because They Are Worthless. But Because They  Are Priceless !!!
(06-09-2012, 07:07 PM)Maverick Wrote: To any of the DFB lads here:
Just watched the entire old series of "D Watch" on Youtube. Does anyone know if any of the cast are still in the DFB?? Names such as, Liam Clarke, Dermot Kelly, Mick Mulligan, Kevin McKenna, Tom O'Rourke, Rory Mooney, Peter McGlynn, John Cullen, Gerry O'Rourke, Fran Moore, Shay Rowe and Michael Gray...??? All were from D Watch in Phibsboro.

Nice one Mav, had never heard of that series. It's on my to do list now. Good catch :-)
Cheers Bobby and stop saying ha
(06-09-2012, 08:23 PM)Blackbolt Wrote: Cheers Bobby and stop saying ha

OMG lol
We are the willing, led by the unknowning, doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.
sorry BB 106
Volunteers Are Unpaid , Not Because They Are Worthless. But Because They  Are Priceless !!!
(06-09-2012, 08:24 PM)Command Support Wrote:
(06-09-2012, 08:23 PM)Blackbolt Wrote: Cheers Bobby and stop saying ha

OMG lol

Bobby is banned from saying ha CS, aint ya Bobby 19

(06-09-2012, 08:27 PM)amboman bobby Wrote: sorry BB 106

No prob Bobby

I know Liam "Nobby" Clarke retired some years ago, as (open to correction) the longest serving member of DFB?
The best gift you can give to someone is your time, because you are giving them something you can never get back.
(06-09-2012, 08:09 PM)Blackbolt Wrote: Tom O Rourke is in the new series, he is the SO who did the roll call at the start.

Have you got a link to that D watch playlist Mav?

Thanks Blackbolt for the info! ;-) Did u find the link on YouTube? The whole series of D Watch is there.
maverick whats the channel called :P

and ye BB i am i slip up when i get tired :P and dont nottice im doing it :P
(06-09-2012, 08:33 PM)LPP Wrote:

I know Liam "Nobby" Clarke retired some years ago, as (open to correction) the longest serving member of DFB?

Thanks LPP!! Yeah, coz when D Watch was made circa '97/'98 he had 35 years service!!! And he only left a few yrs ago??? By the way, to the lads that vaguely remember D Watch... He was the one who everyone will remember as the one mopping the floor in the station. ;-)
(06-09-2012, 08:22 PM)alwaysone Wrote:

Nice one Mav, had never heard of that series. It's on my to do list now. Good catch :-)

It was probably one of the best home-made series RTE made in '97/'98, Alwaysone. It's great to watch!!... Old times, etc. ;-)