This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome
Welcome to our new area which has been opened based on a number of suggestions and requests from current Garda reserve.

We hope that our colleagues from the reserves will make the most of this area and make it a valuable resource.
Before contacting us, please read our Help section especially if its about Verification or obtaining a Site email address. After that, you can contact me by either PM or E-mail and I will do my best to help.
Thanks guys! It's much appreciated. Nice to have our own little section. Should be great as long as everyone remembers its in a public area where anyone can view and that they use their common sense when posting.
Agreed, we felt that it was best to start with an open area and if progression disctates we can look at making it a secure area further down the road
Before contacting us, please read our Help section especially if its about Verification or obtaining a Site email address. After that, you can contact me by either PM or E-mail and I will do my best to help.
(17-10-2013, 08:51 PM)Administrator Wrote: Welcome to our new area which has been opened based on a number of suggestions and requests from current Garda reserve.

We hope that our colleagues from the reserves will make the most of this area and make it a valuable resource.

As posted above welcome to a new area of ESF, I will post some introductory information over the next day or two, and indeed as Admin has suggested this area has the potential to be a valuable resource to current and aspiring Reserve Gardai.
Proudly Confounding everyone since 2006. [Image: eck13.gif]
Great idea ... As long as it's not used to ridicule the Garda Reserve them happy to contribute.
Agreed story, hopefully the site rules will keep everything as it should. All we need to do now is spread the word
Those who can, do.

Those who can't do, teach.

Those who can't do or teach....... Manage!
(18-10-2013, 11:14 AM)story7 Wrote: Great idea ... As long as it's not used to ridicule the Garda Reserve them happy to contribute.

Its primariliy FOR Garda reserves, not about them. Of course it would become pretty boring if it was just a clique or boys club but spammers and trolling will be treated as harshly as any other area.
My Application went in last night for the GR. Anyway I can sweet talk someone into get me in quicker ?
Volunteers Are Unpaid , Not Because They Are Worthless. But Because They  Are Priceless !!!
Best of luck Bobby, hopefully we will see you in blue sometime next year mate.
Proudly Confounding everyone since 2006. [Image: eck13.gif]
I've had mine in for months, haven't heard a word!

Good luck Bobby
Hopefully I wont be waiting to long 19
Volunteers Are Unpaid , Not Because They Are Worthless. But Because They  Are Priceless !!!
Ambo there has been a surge in applications on account of recruitment opening so sorry to say you will be waiting a while but it's really worth it when you do get in..
It's not stalking until you get caught with your pants down...
Typical aw well hopefully will be working security in o2 soon if all goes well that will do till I get in
It's worth the wait ...
I plan on waiting 19