This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Fleet rumour 142-151
Pogan, I give you one of the new volvos

Taken in Spirit Motors in last 30 mins

Attached Files Image(s)

Sorry but HOW many copies of this do you want????
This post has been repped by: thehawk (4), pogan (4),

(19-08-2014, 10:36 AM)jmcd432 Wrote: Pogan, I give you one of the new volvos

Taken in Spirit Motors in last 30 mins

God it looks very cheap with the armed support doesnt it...No scroll bar which is ok
pogan,proud to be a member of ESF since Jul 2010
Supervisor of Crime Prevention Section of Emergency Services Forum
Contact me by mail at pogan@esforum.org
Skoda?
Those who can, do.

Those who can't do, teach.

Those who can't do or teach....... Manage!
Lightbar looks all wrong on it doesn't it? Looks way too small.
its due to the no scroll bar Brigade, plus there doesn't appear to be side volley lights on it either, although i could be mistaken, pic isn't that great and member who took it said the side lights were nowhere near as powerful looking as whats on existing light bars!

also car is less intimidating looking, the XC's that are in use atm, you can definitely tell what they are as they come up behind you on a road, volvo just looks like a standard estate, true test will be a blues response to see how good they are with our driving public!
Are these the ex-UK cars? Is the battenberg and lightbar what was on it when it arrived or were they put on here.
I thought they were armed response unit?
Often the sheep do not like the sheepdog,  until the wolf comes.  Then the sheep try to hide behind the sheepdog, begging for his protection.
ex uk cars Brigade, would assume all new branding and lights when they arrived but one couldn't assume to be right in that regards knowing the job!

may have left all the looming and controls untouched and replaced light bar and livery, as thats definitely new!
(19-08-2014, 02:02 PM)ERU Wrote: I thought they were armed response unit?

regional support units but vehicles all branded Armed Support http://www.donegaldaily.com/wp-content/u...Unit1a.jpg
Ah that's the one, rsu.
Often the sheep do not like the sheepdog,  until the wolf comes.  Then the sheep try to hide behind the sheepdog, begging for his protection.
Dunno why they didnt take lightbar off old cars and place on these ones.
"Private Number Calling" - As if im going to answer that!!!
Good point Scuba,

Maybe didn't fit perhaps?
They got three Volvo s40 all ex police from the uk police. Just re registered each if them and put firearms lockers in the rear.
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster.

[Image: SARGE300_zpsb3d5acad.png]
(19-08-2014, 05:28 PM)Scuba Wrote: Dunno why they didnt take lightbar off old cars and place on these ones.

There still attached to stations currently so maybe that's why
(19-08-2014, 05:59 PM)silop10 Wrote: They got three Volvo s40 all ex police from the uk police. Just re registered each if them and put firearms lockers in the rear.

Are they not V70s? Or did they buy S40s as well??
(19-08-2014, 11:14 PM)Brigade Wrote:
(19-08-2014, 05:59 PM)silop10 Wrote: They got three Volvo s40 all ex police from the uk police. Just re registered each if them and put firearms lockers in the rear.

Are they not V70s? Or did they buy S40s as well??

They look like v70 t5s aren't police spec silop?
My information is 3 v70's all t5 and either an s60 or s80 also t5

3 of the vehicles are ex Trojan and one is an ex-demo model from Volvo which I believe is a 2012

Don't believe the 40 would have the space requirements