This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Cork Search & Rescue
(15-06-1970, 12:28 AM)foreign.org' Wrote:
(03-03-2015, 07:02 PM)Intheknow Wrote: The esforum link doesnt work to anyone outside of the side  of this site

It's a public thread so there is no issue copying and pasting it.

I have shared it with a number of people esform.org and the esforum link to this thread and it doesnt workfor the few people i sharded it with.
please PM me the exact link you sent them so I can check it out
Before contacting us, please read our Help section especially if its about VerificationSwap area or obtaining a Site email address. After that, you can contact me by either PM or E-mail and I will do my best to help.
(03-03-2015, 08:16 PM)Watchman Wrote: Just google 'Cork Search & Rescue'... 148
Its the very first link.

Google tailors your search results to you individually. Everyone may not get the same result.
I hear the thread has hit the kanturk area.
Is anyone willing to go public and allow there names and business to be highlighted in relation to the concerns raised? 
"Choose to be great, choose to be powerful beyond measure"
Email me Here
The Couch, an area to discuss issues of Welfare, Discipline, Peer Support and Concern
Stresskills for further articles and information
Can any one conform does Red Fm know about this or does any other media agency know about this tread ? Sorry if this is off topic but I would just like to know.
(04-03-2015, 11:35 AM)m4j Wrote: Is anyone willing to go public and allow there names and business to be highlighted in relation to the concerns raised? 

I'm sure if one steps forward others will follow. Doing the country some justice in exposing him by the sounds of it. Does HSE manager who looks after CFR in Kanturk know about his “ways”?
I've wondered that myself too Sporty. 

As regards m4js comment, if a company was duped then yes, it may be a bit embarrassing but you should make it public. From what we all hear you aren't the only one, not by a long shot so I would certainly assume that more will follow if the see they aren't alone. 
It's not the HSE's opinion, it's not managements opinion, it's mine. All mine.
(04-03-2015, 12:33 PM)Jamie21 Wrote: Can any one conform does Red Fm know about this or does any other media agency know about this tread ?  Sorry if this is off topic but I would just like to know.

Have you contacted them yourself? If not, why not?
http://www.esforum.org - Home of the real emergency service personnel.

http://www.facebook.com/emergencysf
^^^^^Fair point Foreign. 
It's not the HSE's opinion, it's not managements opinion, it's mine. All mine.
Plus one, starting to sound all very odd now. 

One more time before I close this thread. Is anyone willing to standup on record to challenge the many serious concerns raised here? 
Email me Here
The Couch, an area to discuss issues of Welfare, Discipline, Peer Support and Concern
link removed AGAIN as it made no reference to Cork SAR at all and no one provided any proof connecting the two
Using Tapatalk
I have no idea what that article is saying as the text is completely mixed up. You should review all links before posting. 

This is the last time I'm going to ask. Will anyone of you go public to address these issues? Last time. As this thread is going no where. 
Email me Here
It's saying that a certain person  has a certain history. SNIP, you can't say that without proof
Using Tapatalk
No I haven't and won't. I only asked
Closed. Every option given to put up, and so now it's time to shut up. 

PM me if you wish to go public and take this further. 
Email me Here