This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Solved Tapatalk and pictures
Every time I log in via tapatalk the pictures thread has the same pic attached

This one[attachment=3133]

I have to explain more than once why Im oogling naked men?

Is there anyway of changing it .....Please? ?
Its your personal setting Refs. Its set to show me beefcake 148
Ha fecking ha no I have my happy little rugbys hottest men page on FB to look at so quite content with that. ...But this lad is always there!!!!
Can you try clearing your cache Refs
https://support.tapatalk.com/threads/how...che.16041/
Is the start of the thread.
Before contacting us, please read our Help section especially if its about Verification or obtaining a Site email address. After that, you can contact me by either PM or E-mail and I will do my best to help.
That didn't work, I just disabled the pics so will see how that goes . Thanks BB!!
This problem has been solved.

Thanks for highlighting it
Before contacting us, please read our Help section especially if its about Verification or obtaining a Site email address. After that, you can contact me by either PM or E-mail and I will do my best to help.