This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Additional Garda Reserve powers
So anyone hear anything on this? It's been over 18 months since I attended the day in the college regarding it.
Theres due another "Appreciation" night, or morning soon..maybe you could raise the matter there...not much chance of it been implemented me thinks,..t
(23-06-2014, 08:13 PM)westcoastboy Wrote: Theres due another "Appreciation" night, or morning soon..maybe you could raise the matter there...not much chance of it been implemented me thinks,..t

Where is that meant to be? I was at one in galway about 3/4 years ago.
Someone from my Reserve phase in Templemore, said there's one planned in Dublin, this weekend..I. believe, could be wrong!!
Correct in westmanstown
Those who can, do.

Those who can't do, teach.

Those who can't do or teach....... Manage!
Check your email
Proudly Confounding everyone since 2006. [Image: eck13.gif]
Haven't heard anything ....
If there's any new powers or anything you feel that you can discuss here , will you tell us after you're garda reserve appreciation meeting today.:rolleyes::D
The meetings are far from appreciation meetings - they are ones for feedback as opposed to the somewhat false appreciation evenings that used to be held!