This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

PCR
Anyone hear about a new PCR report? Apperently with ACRs having being done away with these almost combine both from the way it was described to me. Apperently you fill out so much of it and then tick a box if it is major and then fill the rest .

Went looking when I heard about them but I've yet so see anything online other than the current third edition, perhaps some of the NAS crew might know?
There is a new ACR out that has a minor care section and then a section if patient requires further care. Have a look at the phecc website. It is on there
No no the old style acr has changed it now has a minor injuries first page so I your giving out a plaster you only need to fill in the first page instead of the full report like u use to have too still acr's and pcr's
Volunteers Are Unpaid , Not Because They Are Worthless. But Because They  Are Priceless !!!
Minor injuries sheet

[Image: ysameta7.jpg]

If further care or observation needed fill in the rest

[Image: a2ysa3e6.jpg]
Volunteers Are Unpaid , Not Because They Are Worthless. But Because They  Are Priceless !!!
New ACRs are nice. I quite like 'em.
(04-07-2014, 06:55 PM)DeWalt Wrote: New ACRs are nice. I quite like 'em.
Deffo cut down on the paperwork for minor stuff
JUST CALL ME PROBIE
Bobby didn't mention that the new ACR also has instructions on how to fill it out properly on the back. Makes it a hell of a lot easier for newer members to fill out fully.
Why yes, I am wearing that scarf, and yes I am wearing it with the sole intention of looking fucking ridiculous. I'm totally eccentric and people need to know that for their own safety.
does it ? :o
Yup new orange ones do
JUST CALL ME PROBIE
Never knew that :P
Biggest pet peeve about the new orange ACR is that theres absolutely no room to fill in additional information. 2 measly little lines, you can hardly fit in relevant info sometimes.
(07-12-2014, 12:37 AM)sprinter22 Wrote: Biggest pet peeve about the new orange ACR is that theres absolutely no room to fill in additional information. 2 measly little lines, you can hardly fit in relevant info sometimes.

An absolute struggle with most patients! Can stick a little on page 2 aswell but nowhere decent at all, previous versions had loads of room
Put it in writing to phecc. Theyre quite good at taking feedback on them. Look at how many times pcr has changed
JUST CALL ME PROBIE
(08-12-2014, 02:26 AM)EMTeabreak Wrote: Put it in writing to phecc. Theyre quite good at taking feedback on them. Look at how many times pcr has changed

I'll keep it in mind. I also think that section 1 (the orange section) could possibly be printed seperately.

Its seems like a huge waste of paper just using an entire ACR for minor injuries that only require section 1. But thats only a minor issue really, i can live with that.