This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Its that time of year again, when we are getting ready for Christmas, family and Santa. Sadly not everyone will be looking forward with anticipation, instead simple hoping for food, warmth or a small present. Thankfully there are goups like 'Little Blue Heroes' and 'Barnados' out there. Both help the youngest and most vulnerable in society and this Christmas we ask that you join us in making a donation at https://www.littleblueheroes.org/donate/ or https://www.barnardos.ie/christmas

CPG's 2014
Upskilling kicking off end October for Midlands OMAC.   

They're not accepting external private upskilling after the mess updating to 3rd V2. 
Anyone upskilled to the 2014 edition? 
Have applied on moodle for it. Haven't heard anything back yet
JUST CALL ME PROBIE
(15-11-2014, 04:31 PM)EMTeabreak Wrote: Have applied on moodle for it. Haven't heard anything back yet

Sat the classroom aspect of it there. Pretty simple stuff.  Online mcq to follow. 
(15-11-2014, 04:28 PM)DeWalt Wrote: Anyone upskilled to the 2014 edition? 

applied to it but havent heard anything back. Somehow I think things are going to be dealyed until after xmas in my region, although they said its in december. Not getting my hopes up tbh.
CD got this sorted out very efficiently this time round, I got upskilled within a couple of weeks of the CPG being published. Think some other counties will have to wait till early next year though.
Only thing cd waiting on is medical director to sign off on naloxone.
"Private Number Calling" - As if im going to answer that!!!
3 dates for OMAC to do it in Dublin. Saturday end of nov and a couple of evenings during dec
JUST CALL ME PROBIE
2 dates remaining in Midlands OMAC.  Online after that.  If you've not done the online or a class by March you'll have your privileging removed. 
My emt class have our HSE placements next month and upskill to new CPG's after Xmas then exams in feb 19
Volunteers Are Unpaid , Not Because They Are Worthless. But Because They  Are Priceless !!!
Replacement paper field guides are out after the error in the first issue

Anyone who ordered a hard copy should receive two replacements in the post

Got mine today. Happy days as my girlfriend has just done her MCQs and has her OSCEs soon so she can have the second one
JUST CALL ME PROBIE
Note to self steal a field guide off someone :P
Volunteers Are Unpaid , Not Because They Are Worthless. But Because They  Are Priceless !!!
That was quick! Just got mine in the post.
I got my field guide on the sly from a reliable source in phecc 22 . No replacement copy for me I don't think! What are the major changes? 
Just ordered mine! 19
"Private Number Calling" - As if im going to answer that!!!
Ordered mine aswell 19