This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

getting auto logged out
Since the updates the site keeps logging me out and I have to log in for every visit even if for example, I use my phone for a text/call then try to return to the page, I end up having to log back in.
Proudly Confounding everyone since 2006. [Image: eck13.gif]
Cache set to auto delete? In my phone I can set it to forget history on exit
Often the sheep do not like the sheepdog,  until the wolf comes.  Then the sheep try to hide behind the sheepdog, begging for his protection.
No that's what I thought, also iPhones have a built in 'password save' option and it works fine for Facebook and a few other sites I use, eBay/Vodafone/work site etc but not ESF, I kinda thought it might be something to do with the site security settings !!
Proudly Confounding everyone since 2006. [Image: eck13.gif]
Make sure the box is ticked, if it is then untick and re-tick it and see if the issue is resolved.

Without this box being ticked it doesnt matter is your online reading or not, no post activity within 15 minutes will result in you being logged out.

https://www.esforum.org/attachment.php?aid=3429
Before contacting us, please read our Help section especially if its about Verification or obtaining a Site email address. After that, you can contact me by either PM or E-mail and I will do my best to help.