This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

cant add rep
was trying to rep a member or two but add rep button doesnt seem to be working for me
What theme you using?
Often the sheep do not like the sheepdog,  until the wolf comes.  Then the sheep try to hide behind the sheepdog, begging for his protection.
original
Those who can, do.

Those who can't do, teach.

Those who can't do or teach....... Manage!
just changed to default and works then
Those who can, do.

I know someone will give out to me over this and say it's answered already, but why doesn't the rep given appear under the relevant post anymore?
Oh......

My......

God......
Often the sheep do not like the sheepdog,  until the wolf comes.  Then the sheep try to hide behind the sheepdog, begging for his protection.
You see. I knew someone was going to give out.
I feel oppressed.
its being worked on in the original theme. It works fine in the default one
Before contacting us, please read our Help section especially if its about VerificationSwap area or obtaining a Site email address. After that, you can contact me by either PM or E-mail and I will do my best to help.
I feel less oppressed now. Thank you.
I also feel oppressed and under repped.
It's not the HSE's opinion, it's not managements opinion, it's mine. All mine.
This post has been repped by: Onrefs (4), Administrator (8),

It's fuckin' under wraps not under repped you should be.
This post has been repped by: MRX (3),

He's a repaholic the poor lad is suffering withdrawal
Those who can, do.

This post has been repped by: MRX (3),

(09-10-2014, 08:59 PM)vidar Wrote: He's a repaholic the poor lad is suffering withdrawal

Rep WHORE sounds more fitting
Before contacting us, please read our Help section especially if its about VerificationSwap area or obtaining a Site email address. After that, you can contact me by either PM or E-mail and I will do my best to help.