This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

EMT Registration please help me
Right guys so confused anyone want to be a hero and explain what i have to fill in on the form in order to register / what i pay / where i send it / just everything about the process please. Many thanks one very confused Kinda EMT :P
Volunteers Are Unpaid , Not Because They Are Worthless. But Because They  Are Priceless !!!
Fill out the form on the right. Pay via paypal
Youve to wait for your cert to arrive as you need your pin

http://www.phecit.ie/PHECC/The_register/...900abe938e
JUST CALL ME PROBIE
where do i send the form ??
Volunteers Are Unpaid , Not Because They Are Worthless. But Because They  Are Priceless !!!
Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council, Abbey Moat House, Abbey Street, Naas, Co Kildare, Ireland

should do nicely.
Phecc are usually quite helpful when you ring them in my experience. Anything I couldn't find on their website.....which is often as some stuff is hidden give them a bell and youre sorted quite quickly
JUST CALL ME PROBIE
Ring PHECC and ask for Claire Finn if you're in trouble. She's the registration officer
“The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits.”
― Albert Einstein
As hooch says give Claire a ring she will sort you out form is easy enough to fill out but you will need your EMT cert for the number on it you can pay by paypal or postal order also form is sent into Claire in phecc she also has a Facebook page Claire Finn registration officer it's called and you can mail her there if you rather that she will answer almost straight away
When your cert comes out I think they offer you to join the register then
The man who never made a mistake never made anything!
We got the offer on Tuesday 19 got my cert today just trying to figure out what my next step is as the lads running our course gave no help :P
(27-02-2015, 04:57 PM)amboman bobby Wrote: We got the offer on Tuesday 19 got my cert today just trying to figure out what my next step is as the lads running our course gave no help :P

Just fill in the form pay the fee send it into Claire in phecc and you will get your registration cert pin and card in the post in a few days painless enough