This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Its that time of year again, when we are getting ready for Christmas, family and Santa. Sadly not everyone will be looking forward with anticipation, instead simple hoping for food, warmth or a small present. Thankfully there are goups like 'Little Blue Heroes' and 'Barnados' out there. Both help the youngest and most vulnerable in society and this Christmas we ask that you join us in making a donation at https://www.littleblueheroes.org/donate/ or https://www.barnardos.ie/christmas

The Org that shall remain nameless.
I see the certain Vol SAR Org based in the South of the country has pulled the plug due to unfounded allegations and bullying. Spotted it on their facebook page......I can't post pics so maybe someone can post a screenshot? 

I hope he's not going to pump all his energies into trying underhand tactics with a CFR group.  
It's not the HSE's opinion, it's not managements opinion, it's mine. All mine.
(02-04-2015, 01:55 PM)MRX Wrote: I see the certain Vol SAR Org based in the South of the country has pulled the plug due to unfounded allegations and bullying. Spotted it on their facebook page......I can't post pics so maybe someone can post a screenshot? 

I hope he's not going to pump all his energies into trying underhand tactics with a CFR group.  

Good riddance to him. He was a bad egg and whether he likes it or not, he brought a bad name to Search & Rescue organisations in Ireland. He talks about bullying yet no mention of the intimidation of the ex-members & their families once they found out about him....

I Dont believe this for a minute, as the man is mentally unhinged. He needs professional help. He's so much in denial he reminds me of Graham Dwyer (Elaine o'hara case).
This is not the last we've seen of him... He's running a First Responder group now in cork!
corcaigh laochra na cathrach
If he has any self respect at all, and he's serious about this, he will take the stickers off the jeep and donate it to another cause or charity. Also all the equipment he got donated and also bought - sirens, lights, pfd's, etc.
Somehow i can't see that happening though.

This sudden withdrawl from SAR stinks - my guess is he'll wait a few months then ask the Mods here to remove 'another thread' on this forum, as he's no longer involved in SAR - then as soon as its gone, he'll be back to his old tricks.
But he doesnt realise that thread is there to stay - the mods here are actually members of EMERGENCY SERVICES - and have a duty to protect people from the likes of this individual.
(02-04-2015, 01:55 PM)MRX Wrote: I see the certain Vol SAR Org based in the South of the country has pulled the plug due to unfounded allegations and bullying. Spotted it on their facebook page......I can't post pics so maybe someone can post a screenshot? 

Think this answers your last question [Image: 4c9702dd9f5d85be8c3a96210aa130e5.jpg]

Iv edited the name of both groups involved just incase that's not aloud but that post is on this particular group that we are keeping nameless so it's there to see

Iv only found out about all this lately and I'm not from the area but it all stinks to high heaven and is making a mockery of proper vol orgs in that area really is
Where did you see that? Where he is going to concentrate on the CFR group?
Found it. 
He has been found out I'd say.good luck to him.everyone in the sar community know what he is like.and will be clad he packs up
How many orgs is this now? Number 4 is it?
Whole thing is shocking. Wonder if this new org knows about him.
Using Tapatalk
There is a post on the Facebook page referencing a certain forum and reporting to Gardai
Using Tapatalk
Ha, that's rich coming from him! It takes some person to start believing their own bullshit.
We are the willing, led by the unknowning, doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.
Is it here? Not on Facebook
Often the sheep do not like the sheepdog,  until the wolf comes.  Then the sheep try to hide behind the sheepdog, begging for his protection.
That's an unfounded allegation against the registered and identifiable owner of this forum.

People in glass houses should not throw stones.
Often the sheep do not like the sheepdog,  until the wolf comes.  Then the sheep try to hide behind the sheepdog, begging for his protection.
I think we shall simple hand this over to the legal people now and let them deal with these allegations
Before contacting us, please read our Help section especially if its about Verification or obtaining a Site email address. After that, you can contact me by either PM or E-mail and I will do my best to help.
(06-04-2015, 11:18 PM)Administrator Wrote: I think we shall simple hand this over to the legal people now and let them deal with these allegations

Firstly, I think Admin should remove the attachment posted above (or at least snip it), as it identifies an organisation (which is in total contradiction of the page title).

Secondly, this clown said days ago he was closing the page and calling it a day - yet he's still at it, wishing everyone a happy fu*king Easter etc. etc. - and now another 'moan' about how he's been victimised (again)....
Does he need a fukcing hug or what?
An organisation that's unregistered does not legally exist. Very hard for them to then sue a registered organisation.
Before contacting us, please read our Help section especially if its about Verification or obtaining a Site email address. After that, you can contact me by either PM or E-mail and I will do my best to help.
(06-04-2015, 11:38 PM)Administrator Wrote: An organisation that's unregistered does not legally exist. Very hard for them to then sue a registered organisation.

Good point.

And how does 'an organisation that doesn't legally exisit' take a court case against 'Fictitious people like Johnathan Swift and Joe Soap'?!....
148  148  148  The judge will laugh him out the door!!...

Seriously though, if your going to 'name' the org again, we may as well have left the other thread open?!

I see in the comments section of that thread on their page, where he has now changed the wording to 'MIGHT' notify Gardai - and legal action 'MAY' be taken.... (He has to go off and fundraise first though, to pay for the Solicitor 59 ).
(06-04-2015, 11:35 PM)Watchman Wrote:
(06-04-2015, 11:18 PM)Administrator Wrote: I think we shall simple hand this over to the legal people now and let them deal with these allegations

Firstly, I think Admin should remove the attachment posted above (or at least snip it), as it identifies an organisation (which is in total contradiction of the page title).

Secondly, this clown said days ago he was closing the page and calling it a day - yet he's still at it, wishing everyone a happy fu*king Easter etc. etc. - and now another 'moan' about how he's been victimised (again)....
Does he need a fukcing hug or what?

I think it's time we all sit him down, get out the gee-taur and sing a bit of kumbya  148
We are the willing, led by the unknowning, doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.
Its all starting to make sense now.

He's setting up a CFR scheme now, because he doesn't need Garda vetting - because he knows he can't GET IT!.... Even the dogs on the street know about him. Unfortunately he's a clever man and well able to convince people that 'he is the victim' in all this.
80+ 'sympathisers' SUCKED IN by him on his Facebook post....
I feel sorry for each and every one of them - including the people involved in the new CFR scheme he's set up...
You do need garda vetting to be linked to amb control
Patients don't suddenly die, it just seems that way when you stop paying attention!

That page seems to be gone again  136
E-mail or  PM me.

Irish medic, Moderator,
Emergency services forum