This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Its that time of year again, when we are getting ready for Christmas, family and Santa. Sadly not everyone will be looking forward with anticipation, instead simple hoping for food, warmth or a small present. Thankfully there are goups like 'Little Blue Heroes' and 'Barnados' out there. Both help the youngest and most vulnerable in society and this Christmas we ask that you join us in making a donation at https://www.littleblueheroes.org/donate/ or https://www.barnardos.ie/christmas

The Org that shall remain nameless.
Excuse my incredibly suspicious brain, but anyone else feel that new fb page is not actually the work of the person we shall not name?? Whatever about the last one, this has a different 'feel' about it. Just something about it...but could be entirely wrong and it's just gone to complete openly blatant. Seems to be more about a way for someone with a mission to publicly name those involved... too many things on it not adding up...
I have a feeling it is one of his minions back with avengence
Volunteers Are Unpaid , Not Because They Are Worthless. But Because They  Are Priceless !!!
Ah, that was fun while it lasted but unfortunately I'm banned from the site.
Mind you.... just in case anyone doesn't know... he did admit publicly that he was a peeper....

Hilarious!!
Gone again now is it went for a nose can't find it?
Seems to be gone allright.
(19-04-2015, 09:13 AM)Brigade Wrote: Seems to be gone allright.

All you're fault obviously brigade
I suppose I'll be getting a solicitors letter....
So has his unit closes down.or what's his story ??
still up and running from what i see
Volunteers Are Unpaid , Not Because They Are Worthless. But Because They  Are Priceless !!!
Thought he was sent packing.has he new recruits ??
thats the problem there will always be young impressionable people willing to help there community that he will play for his own gain
(23-04-2015, 05:12 PM)amboman bobby Wrote: still up and running from what i see

Where are you seeing this AB? PM me if there's a link as I can't find anything related to the old name
Thks
They ain't online at the minute but my cousin has seen the lads out in the jeeps around her area
I'd say that's Dr. Jekyll's crowd....
Awaiting some local info on this 21
When you think about it, an unhinged ferris wheel rolling towards the sea, is just a windmill full of corpses.
The CFR group is still not up and running. I know a few people in his local town and there aware of him for years.... one person said oh "ya the 24/7 guy, dam nut"... They community must be in the know, as cfr groups doesn't take this long to set up.... Also there is no vetting needed for cfr members which is a shame, you simply sign a code of conduct laid down by the NAS.

I know people in this area of the voluntary service are aware of him
the devil has spoken on a FB buy and sell page : 

WANTED. 4 identical empty medical grab bags green or red in colour. Must be big enough to carry a defibrillator and all associated Cardiac First Responder equipment. This is for a new Cardiac First Responder unit in Co Cork. Must be in excellent condition and reasonably price. Searched many company's online and prices are much too high. Thanks

Thought he had done a crap load of fund raising :P
Quote:Must be big enough to carry a defibrillator and all associated Cardiac First Responder equipment

Can't need too much space to hold a few pairs of gloves, a pocket mask and a few aspirin tablets.
[Image: 45204137f74f8956bd889160456ea751.jpg]
I think we should bombard him with offers and drive him madder than he already is.