This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Org that shall remain nameless.
I think that's a SPLENDID idea old chum!!  148
It's not the HSE's opinion, it's not managements opinion, it's mine. All mine.
[quote='civdef' pid='173627' dateline='1430822533']
[quote]Must be big enough to carry a defibrillator and all associated Cardiac First Responder equipment[/quote]

"Can't need too much space to hold a few pairs of gloves, a pocket mask and a few aspirin tablets."

But they do need a big bag......where else will they store the multi pouch utility belt, Leatherman Raptor, scanner, radio(s), pager, multi pocket hi-viz vest, Star of Life shades, watch, fob watch, 5000 lunman flashlight, rescue hammer, rescue tool, covert LED dash light (blue flashing!), light sticks, barrier tape, ham sandwiches & mars bar
(05-05-2015, 05:22 PM)MRX Wrote: I think that's a SPLENDID idea old chum!!  148

OK who is going to make a fake account and offer him an Ambulance 148
 photo BBGOODMANROUND.png
(06-05-2015, 04:23 PM)Blackbolt Wrote:
(05-05-2015, 05:22 PM)MRX Wrote: I think that's a SPLENDID idea old chum!!  148

OK who is going to make a fake account and offer him an Ambulance 148

Lol
Next he'll want a big light on top of city hall to summon him during an emergency....
(12-05-2015, 05:19 PM)CivilDefenceDave Wrote: Next he'll want a big light on top of city hall to summon him during an emergency....

The Nut Signal 148

[Image: nut1_zpsqoerumij.png]

Ok I will leave now 59
 photo BBGOODMANROUND.png
Daves first post and he's taking a pop! Nice one, Dave.
When you think about it, an unhinged ferris wheel rolling towards the sea, is just a windmill full of corpses.
You know me, Like to make an entrance....
Can I ask does any one know what happened to this jeep. I travel a lot and used see the jeep in City center and suburbs a lot...now I don't see it and can't recall when last I saw it?
I'd say he has a keeping a low profile Jamie21
Thanks I recon it's been well over a month since iv seen the jeep. Thanks Denis 😀
It galls me the balls this individual has. I see now he is fundraising for another group a responder type.
I also have not seen said jeep in city area for over a month now.

I cant understand how this new group are not aware of his antics....

i suppose some people just have no shame.
recent posts show he is looking for donations from various businesses around the two towns and also to set up a base in both towns. Absolutely NUTS....
I saw the same thing.also i saw he wants to collect peoples old cloths and recycle them. Who knew he was so green friendly
fruit and nut case springs to mind
If he sold the jeep (which he never paid for), he would have enough money to buy SEVERAL of these responder bags...

He thinks if he lies low for a while, the dust will settle... He's in for a big surprise 21
corcaigh laochra na cathrach
(28-05-2015, 07:51 PM)Watchman Wrote: If he sold the jeep (which he never paid for), he would have enough money to buy SEVERAL of these responder bags...

He thinks if he lies low for a while, the dust will settle... He's in for a big surprise 21

I don't no much about responder groups but it hardly takes this long to set up. I see others who I won't name up and running in maby a month or two. Not 6-7 months.
(29-05-2015, 09:32 AM)Jamie21 Wrote:
(28-05-2015, 07:51 PM)Watchman Wrote: If he sold the jeep (which he never paid for), he would have enough money to buy SEVERAL of these responder bags...

I don't no much about responder groups but it hardly takes this long to set up. I see others who I won't name up and running in maby a month or two. Not 6-7 months.

I have seen groups set up in 4 weeks. I just got a message from a friend that he was spotted driving his jeep 20 min ago in his area
Yea I was thinking as much. This is going on 6-7 months? I think that will never go live. Just another way to make €€€
I suppose ya need garda clearance and official qualifications b4 u can start it wich some people either have or dont fruit and nuts and balls of steel. Its all the battle of a walter mitty
Garda vetting is advisable but not a requirement to sign up with NAS as a CFR scheme.
Email: echo59@esforum.org            PGP key: AF7C8C3B