This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Question
Van parked on the Avenue of an estate for the past 6 months can it be removed/reported and if so whom do you report such things too? 

I believe it's taxed etc. 
"Choose to be great, choose to be powerful beyond measure"
Email me Here
The Couch, an area to discuss issues of Welfare, Discipline, Peer Support and Concern
Stresskills for further articles and information
(19-04-2015, 06:44 PM)m4j Wrote: Van parked on the Avenue of an estate for the past 6 months can it be removed/reported and if so whom do you report such things too? 

I believe it's taxed etc. 

Is it abandoned or being moved on a regular basis and just being parked again in the same spot?? 

Call into local station and ask them to come up and take a look at it 

Council won't touch it as long as plates are on it 
Sorry but HOW many copies of this do you want????
Give the reg to the local Gardaí, if abandoned tell them. They can call to owner and check. 

As jmcd said, council won't touch if the plates are still on it. 
http://www.esforum.org - Home of the real emergency service personnel.

http://www.facebook.com/emergencysf
SO THE COUNCIL WONT TOUCH IT IF THD PLATES ARE ON IT. BUT THEY WILL IF THEY ARENT. 
It's not the HSE's opinion, it's not managements opinion, it's mine. All mine.
Yup @MRX

Not that one would be making a statement of intention by saying that is the case or anything 
Sorry but HOW many copies of this do you want????
Would this be the same van that has the suspicious package underneath, with wires coming out of it.....
It's hiesenburgs van
Often the sheep do not like the sheepdog,  until the wolf comes.  Then the sheep try to hide behind the sheepdog, begging for his protection.
I love you guys :-) 

It's never moved, is blocking the side entrance of someone. Sadly like a dope I noticed it a few months back when someone tried to rob it!! Stood with it for over an hour as they kept coming back to take it, what a fool I was.

Thank you so much for the kind and insightful advice it means a lot. 
Email me Here
The Couch, an area to discuss issues of Welfare, Discipline, Peer Support and Concern
The main van has no tax or insurance since Jan, going to ring today. 
Email me Here
Terribly stormy, I wonder if there could be bad weather when you call? 
Email me Here
SNIP

just sayin..
He who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The man who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been before