This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Well well, we have all met someone like this
Huge idiot refuses to make way for a fire engine in Germany for some reason | Metro News

http://metro.co.uk/2015/05/20/huge-idiot...n-5207698/

---
Sony's feed app "Socialife"
http://play.google.com/store/apps/detail...x.app.sfrc
Authorised to shunt out of the way similar to going through a car thats blocking a hydrant?
Before contacting us, please read our Help section especially if its about VerificationSwap area or obtaining a Site email address. After that, you can contact me by either PM or E-mail and I will do my best to help.
Not with someone in it
I hate this shit of it being off limits because its occupied. the fact that its occupied makes it a worse offence not lesser
Before contacting us, please read our Help section especially if its about VerificationSwap area or obtaining a Site email address. After that, you can contact me by either PM or E-mail and I will do my best to help.
The only option we would have is to take his reg and report it to AGS later even though there is nothing that can be done since it is not illegal in Ireland to impede an ES vehicle. As for parking at a hydrant, again in Ireland not illegal.
As a Traffic cop, the lack of blue light awareness in Irish motorists is truly frightening. In some cases these are the same people who complain about poor response times! The driving test process, from theory to actual test should include modules on blue light awareness.
Nudge the Cnut. That's what's insurance is for.. 
(21-05-2015, 10:41 PM)Brigade Wrote: Nudge the Cnut. That's what's insurance is for.. 

Could possibly happen if we did not drive on our own licences
Surely a get out would be "interfering with the fire service" (or words to that affect) under the FS Act 81?
The best gift you can give to someone is your time, because you are giving them something you can never get back.
(21-05-2015, 10:50 PM)LPP Wrote: Surely a get out would be "interfering with the fire service" (or words to that affect) under the FS Act 81?

Section 28 absolutely covers it.

Nudge the fuckers out of the way, occupied or not. As brigade says that's what insurance us for and the act covers you and your licence for that purpose
“The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits.”
― Albert Einstein
I'd "nudge" him into the middle of next week. 
It's not the HSE's opinion, it's not managements opinion, it's mine. All mine.
Ah the MRX we all know and cherish  22
Proudly Confounding everyone since 2006. [Image: eck13.gif]
You're welcome  19
It's not the HSE's opinion, it's not managements opinion, it's mine. All mine.
(22-05-2015, 03:47 AM)Hooch Wrote:
(21-05-2015, 10:50 PM)LPP Wrote: Surely a get out would be "interfering with the fire service" (or words to that affect) under the FS Act 81?

Section 28 absolutely covers it.

Nudge the fuckers out of the way, occupied or not. As brigade says that's what insurance us for and the act covers you and your licence for that purpose

So it is illegal to impede an ES vehicle? or is that one of Hooches special work arounds to get the fucker 148
(22-05-2015, 08:15 AM)MRX Wrote: I'd "nudge" him into the middle of next week. 

Or you could use your new Bat Watch to vapourise him.
(22-05-2015, 01:15 PM)Brigade Wrote:
(22-05-2015, 08:15 AM)MRX Wrote: I'd "nudge" him into the middle of next week. 

Or you could use your new Bat Watch to vapourise him.

He can't, he is waiting for the update and there is compatibility issues. 148