This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Solved Verification
What is the normal time frame gor verification? Not wishing to be awkward but it seems to be taking an inordinate length of tIme
We cant discuss the system. Its frustrating I know but you will both understand and appreciate the system when it happens.
Before contacting us, please read our Help section especially if its about Verification or obtaining a Site email address. After that, you can contact me by either PM or E-mail and I will do my best to help.
I appreciate that but its baffling and slightly disconcerting with sensitive info given to anonymous persons on trust and what would appear to be an inordinate delay. But appreciate the reply
and now do you appreciate why we dont tell people about the process in advance?  19
Before contacting us, please read our Help section especially if its about Verification or obtaining a Site email address. After that, you can contact me by either PM or E-mail and I will do my best to help.
Point duly taken. B-)
Welcome to the verified dark side.....
“The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits.”
― Albert Einstein
Cheers. Will perform my intro routine at weekend when on rest days ;-)
(04-06-2015, 02:17 PM)62colmm Wrote: Cheers. Will perform my intro routine at weekend when on rest days ;-)

I take it you have a Gimp suit ready for the occasion?
All spandex, and a spinal tap wig!
Don't forget the mask. We're sticklers for the proper dress code
We trained hard ... but it seemed that every time we were beginning to form up into teams we would be reorganized. I was to learn later in life that we tend to meet any new situation by reorganizing; and a wonderful method it can be for creating the illusion of progress while producing confusion, inefficiency, and demoralization.
All dolphin & Aardvark obsessions are also welcome
Proudly Confounding everyone since 2006. [Image: eck13.gif]
Just dusting off the Gene Simmons mask, to.tbe melodic tones of Crazy Crazy Nights!
(07-06-2015, 05:16 AM)62colmm Wrote: Just dusting off the Gene Simmons mask, to.tbe melodic tones of Crazy Crazy Nights!

Nothing wrong with Crazy crazy nights!!!
“The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits.”
― Albert Einstein
Aye, just finished 2!
This problem has been solved.

Thanks for highlighting it