This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Its that time of year again, when we are getting ready for Christmas, family and Santa. Sadly not everyone will be looking forward with anticipation, instead simple hoping for food, warmth or a small present. Thankfully there are goups like 'Little Blue Heroes' and 'Barnados' out there. Both help the youngest and most vulnerable in society and this Christmas we ask that you join us in making a donation at https://www.littleblueheroes.org/donate/ or https://www.barnardos.ie/christmas

replying on tapatalk
anyone else having trouble using tapatalk ?? I can view posts but not reply
Volunteers Are Unpaid , Not Because They Are Worthless. But Because They  Are Priceless !!!
No
Working for me
The man who never made a mistake never made anything!
weird everytime i go to reply a message comes up to saw  i do not have permission for that action
Volunteers Are Unpaid , Not Because They Are Worthless. But Because They  Are Priceless !!!
No, on Tapatalk now
The best gift you can give to someone is your time, because you are giving them something you can never get back.
(17-07-2015, 10:13 PM)LPP Wrote: No, on Tapatalk now

See ??
What phone and version of Tapatalk? Screen looks different to mine
Often the sheep do not like the sheepdog,  until the wolf comes.  Then the sheep try to hide behind the sheepdog, begging for his protection.
i phone 5c and i have the paid for version
what section are you trying to post to so we can have a look?
Before contacting us, please read our Help section especially if its about Verification or obtaining a Site email address. After that, you can contact me by either PM or E-mail and I will do my best to help.
that was attempting to reply to this section / thred also cant reply to any threds in the open section
Theres nothing new or strange in your permissions, can you logout, clear your cache and log back in? Other than that its something you will have to take up with tapatalk on their help section
Before contacting us, please read our Help section especially if its about Verification or obtaining a Site email address. After that, you can contact me by either PM or E-mail and I will do my best to help.
done still wont work ..... WEIRD ..... Il try contact tapatalk
Test test anybody out there :P
Hello
Often the sheep do not like the sheepdog,  until the wolf comes.  Then the sheep try to hide behind the sheepdog, begging for his protection.
Howya!
Woo I fixed it only took 3 months
what was the issue so we know for future?
tbh i havent a clue i dropped my phone last night turned it back on signed into stuff i had been signed out of and it worked again ?? But when i tried sign out and back in before or even delete and re  download app then sign in before it didnt
Now that's just ubber weird
Yeah I don't know what the hell went wrong with it
So in essence what we have decided is Apple iphones are wonky and dropping them makes them better?  19

(Only joking apple, dont sue me)