This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Garda Colm Cullen
Great work for biker safety Garda Colm Cullen - RIP

The best gift you can give to someone is your time, because you are giving them something you can never get back.
RIP, I remember he gave us a talk in the college on road safety and then asked us all to stand up.
Rest in Peace....
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are filled with doubts while the stupid people are full of confidence...
Remember him talking to us in the college too. Always sent a powerful message over road safety. Rip
Whatever your reaching for better be a sandwich....coz your gonna eat it......
Met him a couple of times over the years at the young scientist where he was working at the Garda/RSA stand. Lovely man.
JUST CALL ME PROBIE
RIP meet him a few times was in the castle and a gent
Those who can, do.

Those who can't do, teach.

Those who can't do or teach....... Manage!
Was famous as a speaker for all new recruits for years on road safety. Made sure you listened! RIP
"Private Number Calling" - As if im going to answer that!!!
RIP
R.I.P. A true gent and professional who was able to inspire. Will be sadly missed
RIP
Email: echo59@esforum.org            PGP key: AF7C8C3B
A really nice guy and great company on the pump push many years ago. He'll be sorely missed.
We trained hard ... but it seemed that every time we were beginning to form up into teams we would be reorganized. I was to learn later in life that we tend to meet any new situation by reorganizing; and a wonderful method it can be for creating the illusion of progress while producing confusion, inefficiency, and demoralization.