This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Its that time of year again, when we are getting ready for Christmas, family and Santa. Sadly not everyone will be looking forward with anticipation, instead simple hoping for food, warmth or a small present. Thankfully there are goups like 'Little Blue Heroes' and 'Barnados' out there. Both help the youngest and most vulnerable in society and this Christmas we ask that you join us in making a donation at https://www.littleblueheroes.org/donate/ or https://www.barnardos.ie/christmas

Garda Tony Golden Shot Dead
There are no words really

RIP
JUST CALL ME PROBIE
RIP
Rest in Peace. Shocking news. To all his colleagues in the Gardaí, and to all those who responded, my thoughts are with you. You all do a fantastic selfless job, and it is news like this that show the dangers you all face on a daily basis. Look after yourselves.
RIP that member. My thoughts are with his family and colleagues.
Email: echo59@esforum.org            PGP key: AF7C8C3B
RIP
Shocking news, may he rest in peace. My thoughts are with his family and colleagues.
RIP
the-flash, proud to be a member of Emergency Services Forum since Aug 2010.
Watching the funeral on the TV it is so hard not to get emotional when you think of the fact every single guard standing there must be realising that could be them being carried out of the church :/ R.I.P to Garda Golden your beat has been walked now to walk a beat on gods streets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Volunteers Are Unpaid , Not Because They Are Worthless. But Because They  Are Priceless !!!
Not long in the door from Blackrock. Saw several of you there today, where we either exchanged friendly nodding glances or a quick handshake. 

It was an impressive and emotional day. 

I was very impressed with the people of Blackrock who graciously opened their doors to let members use a toilet or came out among the ranks with cups of tea / bottles of water / biscuits etc. 

It was a sombre sight to see the kiddies pass us by. 

RIP Garda Tony Golden.
Proudly Confounding everyone since 2006. [Image: eck13.gif]
The worst part of today was the quietness of blackrock village and the sound of the sea behind us

The silence was what got me the most

So many of us there to pay our respects and show our sympathy to Tony's family

As an organisation we did his memory proud for the send off we as members gave him

May he take his place on the eternal parade ground with the rest of our fallen colleagues and may he rest in peace
Sorry but HOW many copies of this do you want????
RIP. Condolences to his family, friends and colleagues. Ye did him proud today lads.
We are the willing, led by the unknowning, doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.